PDA

View Full Version : My campaign is on the front page of the Daily Paul

gregl26
02-18-2008, 10:17 PM
My campaign made it to the front page of the Daily Paul and the Paulunteer! Go check it out.

www.dailypaul.com
www.paulunteer.com

jlaker
02-18-2008, 10:24 PM
Sweet!!

pacelli
02-18-2008, 10:36 PM
Item Price:
$25.00 USD
Total:
$25.00 USD
Order Description:

Donation: Greg Lewis for Congress

gregl26
02-18-2008, 10:43 PM
Item Price:
$25.00 USD
Total:
$25.00 USD
Order Description:

Donation: Greg Lewis for Congress

I cannot thank you enough. I am devoting every waking moment to this campaign and your help is very much appreciated. This is how we will take back our country. The revolution has just begun!

pacelli
02-18-2008, 10:49 PM
I cannot thank you enough. I am devoting every waking moment to this campaign and your help is very much appreciated. This is how we will take back our country. The revolution has just begun!

Glad to help & hope others follow. Win it !

ladyliberty
02-18-2008, 10:55 PM
I just posted this to my meetup group 1165 Greg! Thanks for stepping up to the plate - we sure do need you here in Florida!!! I see that you are running in Lake, Marion, and Orange Counties.

I think those of you who are running for office need to include the names of the counties you are running in and not just the Congressional District number on your websites - maybe even a little map - those of us who are just starting in politics do not know the districts all that well - so I looked it up and posted it to my group , many of whom live in your area! Kudos and good luck!

I would donate $ but I am soooooooooo brooooooke right now, but I will do all I can to help spread the word! BTW, Big Daddy Don Garlits is a big time Ron Paul Supporter in Ocala, you might even be able to get an endorsement from him for your campaign!

Bubba
02-18-2008, 11:00 PM
That's hawwwwwwwwwt.

eddie83
02-18-2008, 11:12 PM
If I lived in FL , who would have my vote, and would not be alone.

gregl26
02-18-2008, 11:26 PM
If I lived in FL , who would have my vote, and would not be alone.

It's ok. If you do not have a Ron Paul Republican running in your area please consider getting your local meetups to "adopt" me as their candidate. Ron Paul has been the lone defender of the people for too long. It is time we get him some reinforcements. Thank you. The revolution has only just begun!

Thank you all for curing my apathy!

Knightskye
02-18-2008, 11:37 PM
I'm liking the campaign promises (though they seem like they come right off of Ron Paul slim jims). And I don't like the first sentence on the homepage - "I am not running for Congress." Let's hope people keep reading after that sentence. :D

And, are you running as a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, etc.? I couldn't tell. There was just one sentence that hinted that you were running as a Republican: "The Republican Party is in trouble right now." But it doesn't suggest that too strongly. ;)