PDA

View Full Version : 8000 volunteers needed at the RNC !!

mcvac
02-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Lets surround them totally!

http://www.gopconvention.com/volunteers/default.aspx

Just signed up and feel great about it!

LandonCook
02-18-2008, 10:03 PM
I'm going as a delegate but I would love to see the support. Just don't cause a scene. I don't want anyone to not vote RP just because his supporters invaded the place.

wgadget
02-18-2008, 10:05 PM
Yeah, we don't want them to try the new tazers out on us...geez.

RSLudlum
02-18-2008, 10:08 PM
HUGE opportunity for grassroots to make an impact!!!!! :D

Need to get this out to all the meetups immediately

Laja
02-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Yeah, we don't want them to try the new tazers out on us...geez.

LOL!

wgadget
02-18-2008, 10:11 PM
No kidding, bro...

http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/police-order-370-tasers-republican-convention-dont-taser-me-bro#comment-63171

mcvac
02-18-2008, 10:26 PM
LOL...I didn't mean anyone to take it as the famous Fight Club scene....We cook your food...we guard you when you sleep etc....i just meant that of we couldn't become delegates..we should be shadow support...

Get it?

nodope0695
02-19-2008, 12:13 AM
I hate to say it, but the RNC can kiss my ass...they've let me down for the last time. They refuse to give Ron Paul a fair shake, they are whores to Corporate Special Interests, and thanks to George W. Bush, the RNC has aided and abbetted in the destruction of our nation from within. The RNC is a festering boil...a cancer on the face of our country. Their cronies in office have run up debt, started unconstitutional wars and stripped our freedoms. The RNC and the politicians they've installed in our government are the New Nazi Party for the Fourth Reich. They are fascists, tyrannical, and stand for nothing less than the destruction of our Constitutional Government. They have completely shunned the only true conservative running for president (RP), and sold out their charter. I will support the RNC when they start representing the people of the USA, and not the people of the corporations and special interests.

The Democratic Party is every bit as guilty and the RNC...the two parties are cut from the same ilk, and can no longer be distinguished from one and other.

@#!?* the RNC.:mad::mad::mad:

Bubba
02-19-2008, 01:08 AM
[QUOTE=nodope0695;1283356]

The Democratic Party is every bit as guilty and the RNC...the two parties are cut from the same ilk, and can no longer be distinguished from one and other. QUOTE]

It's NEVER been a 2 party system. It's all the same. Google "Skull and Bones".