PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul - Leader Of The Free World

Revolution9
08-14-2007, 09:55 AM
Just had to say that..because it is true..and in this context it is anything but jingoism. Germany, Belgium, England, Australia...people all around the world are looking to him to continue igniting the movement towards human based, spiritiually enlightened politics and real liberty.

Don't Tread On Me!
Randy

nullvalu
08-14-2007, 10:11 AM
yeah i find it pretty amazing that people in other countries are so interested in OUR elections that they know who's running in the primaries.. incredible..

how many of us know anything about election cycles in other countries??

Revolution9
08-14-2007, 11:06 AM
yeah i find it pretty amazing that people in other countries are so interested in OUR elections that they know who's running in the primaries.. incredible..

how many of us know anything about election cycles in other countries??

I watched the elections in France as the neocons took over there. Moost other places I don't get wind of until right before the elections. The fact Ron has generated so much appeal in other parts of the world should be a wake up call to the brain dead entrenched repugnican clergy that the gambit is up and if they want to make lots of money they should get Ron Paul in the drivers seat. American corporations can still make a fortune brokering deals and getting markets opened to them. I had a deal wth Libya..didn't know any better. They had like 600,000 metric tons of iron pellets the Chinese wanted. It would have been my first big deal and a great commission of several million. I am ready to enter the deal and sign off bank stuff for fee protection and I find out i can go to jail for ten years if I do the deal. I cut all communications with this very friendly Libyan businessman who worked very hard in my favor. He told me he would love to do business with the US when they drop the silly sanctions and to call him back. Four months later they drop the sanctions. Some Chinese guy made that money due to the US State Dept. stupid assed grudge monley routines.

Free Trade!
Randy