PDA

View Full Version : Need signs in Texas!!

Scott Friday
02-18-2008, 10:51 AM
Howdy,

Since well before Super Tuesday, it has been virtually impossible to get any signs from RPHQ. Everything was going to the Super Tuesday states. Even though that has been over for a while, we still cannot get signs here. I don't know if that is because of the Congressional campaign or something else? However, if you are in a state that has already voted, we could REALLY use some signs here! Time is short for us, the vote is March 4th! If anyone is interested in donating some to the effort, please PM me for shipping info.

Thanks.

slacker921
02-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Are people in Super Tuesday states holding onto their signs in hopes of Paul running 3rd party or something?!? If you've got signs get them to upcoming states pronto... pretty please.

I would also suspect that many of the signs were picked up by local city workers who took them to a local dumping place for roadside signs - there's typically a place where they take all the realtor signs and campaign signs and dump them and they can be retrieved.. sadly a lot of Ron Paul signs are probably at those places waiting to go to the land fill.