PDA

View Full Version : Have Hope!

sparrow
02-18-2008, 09:20 AM
Hi

I just wanted to say have hope folks! I am finding that the media coverage overwhelms my spirit at times and I feel like just giving up hope. That is what "they" want us to do. Its hard, but I am making myself turn it off because the negatives outweigh the positives. I remember when Romney dropped out there was this guy on CNBC who was saying "oh well, Republicans will just have to hold their nose and vote McCain." He said it twice in the segment, and I thought this guy IS desperately trying to convince me I have no choice left. The MSM discredit or ignore Ron Paul, because they actually fear his message getting out. When C-span says Ron Paul is dropped out, they are showing their desperation, or why would they say it at all. Ultimately they are afraid of the unknown, AFRAID that his message will be heard and received. So don't give up and keep trying for the Ron Paul Revolution, because it does matter. Do not judge things by how they appear because history shows that unforseen things happen that could not have been be predicted by looking at circumstances. All the blathering "experts" actually know nothing. Its not over till the fat lady sings!

sparrow

pinkmandy
02-18-2008, 09:26 AM
Ditto. I don't watch MSM coverage at all anymore. Of anything.