PDA

View Full Version : Go Sibel Edmonds! Go!

DianaJ
02-18-2008, 01:39 AM
It's great to see that Sibel is getting, slowly, some MSM coverage. -> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/opinion/points/stories/DN-sibeledmonds_17edi.ART.State.Edition1.45b446a.html

Hopefully she'll wake more people up to this corrupt world.

A great documentary of her, Kill The Messenger, can be found here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1991080575212848283

I'd like to point out a great comment on that documentary page:

Orwells Ghost

Put two and two together and look into these schools of thought these individuals have been associated with.
Specifically, Georgetown's Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service.
Go to the wiki site for the school and look at the names, it is a whos who in "Counter"terrorism.
Jesuit E.A. Walsh School of FS:
Doug Feith
Sabri Sayari
Bill Clinton
Prince Turki
George Tenet
Robert Gates
Alexander Haig
Gen George Casey
Gen David Petraeus

[Emphasis added in the quote]

Edit: Here is the link to the Jesuit Georgetown Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_A._Walsh_School_of_Foreign_Service

By just looking at this list of alumni you'll see that Georgetown is the the real power in America and that the Jesuits are the true puppet masters in this world.

szczebrzeszyn
02-18-2008, 01:53 AM
She's been speaking about it for years - until she starts to name officials, places, documents, connections and everything she knows (and face jailtime), nothing will change. I'm not even sure, if revealing the whole truth will change anything... It looks like anything that involves Bush admin is a non-issue for the press. Whatever crime they do, it's a non-issue. Democrats promised a lot to her before the elections - nothing changed after. The last hope are journalists, but they don't seem to be interested (or maybe too scared to even touch that topic?)

DianaJ
02-18-2008, 02:00 AM
She's been speaking about it for years - until she starts to name officials, places, documents, connections and everything she knows (and face jailtime), nothing will change. I'm not even sure, if revealing the whole truth will change anything... It looks like anything that involves Bush admin is a non-issue for the press. Whatever crime they do, it's a non-issue. Democrats promised a lot to her before the elections - nothing changed after. The last hope are journalists, but they don't seem to be interested (or maybe too scared to even touch that topic?)

What is your problem? You think it's someone else's job to get the word out? How about taking it upon yourself to get the word out!

And it's not the journalists that are the problem in the press, it's the editors of the press.

IPSecure
02-18-2008, 02:11 AM
What is your problem? You think it's someone else's job to get the word out? How about taking it upon yourself to get the word out!

And it's not the journalists that are the problem in the press, it's the editors of the press.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/25/60minutes/main526954.shtml

http://sibeledmonds.blogspot.com/2006/11/60-minutes-interview-with-ed-bradley.html

szczebrzeszyn
02-18-2008, 02:16 AM

You just got excited about something known for years. It's NO news. It may become THE news, when Sibel ignores the gag order and tells the whole story with names, dates, places etc. (something she promised to do, if any station would run it unedited - nobody interested so far). I'll wait for that day until I get excited. But also I can't image that THEY would allow her to do it.

angelatc
02-18-2008, 02:26 AM
You just got excited about something known for years. It's NO news. It may become THE news, when Sibel ignores the gag order and tells the whole story with names, dates, places etc. (something she promised to do, if any station would run it unedited - nobody interested so far). I'll wait for that day until I get excited. But also I can't image that THEY would allow her to do it.

Why doesn't she just do it on the internet? It shouldn't be too hard to find a country that would give her political asylum.

After watching this campaign, I have no doubt she'll never get her story aired here. The President would probablt charge a network with treason if they aired her complete story.

It's been news for years, but she just started talking again and it's been all over the international press. However, here we now know that Britney's beau was drugging her and now her father is handling her estate.

szczebrzeszyn
02-18-2008, 02:51 AM
Why doesn't she just do it on the internet? It shouldn't be too hard to find a country that would give her political asylum.

After watching this campaign, I have no doubt she'll never get her story aired here. The President would probablt charge a network with treason if they aired her complete story.

I'm sure she knows she wouldn't be able to escape. That's why she's trying to do all this stuff in a legal way (9/11 commission, congressional hearings etc). I don't know why not just telling this on the internet. I guess TV interview in some major station would have the biggest impact...