PDA

View Full Version : Do not doubt today's moneybomb! $$$

jrich4rpaul
02-18-2008, 01:00 AM
Was the moneybomb promoted as heavily as usual on the forums? No

Was there a high quality promotional video made on YouTube for this moneybomb? No

But,

This moneybomb was promoted heavily on MySpace, with dozens of chain bulletins posted daily. A lot of MySpace users know about today.

100,000+ Ron Paul MySpace friends, 15,000+ forum members, you do the math, which has more of an impact?

We know this won't set records with the way donations have been in general lately, but that's no reason to not take part today, especially when we need to show the world we're still in the game. So I would like to ask that instead of negative comments on today's moneybomb, just donate and support!

Thanks, and good luck!

Ogren
02-18-2008, 01:07 AM
There was moneybomb today? :confused:

No one ever makes websites for them anymore. If you want money bombs to be successful space them out between a couple weeks, months even. Thats why 11/5 and 12/16 did so well.

jrich4rpaul
02-18-2008, 01:08 AM
There was moneybomb today? :confused:

No one ever makes websites for them anymore. If you want money bombs to be successful space them out between a couple weeks, months even. Thats why 11/5 and 12/16 did so well.

www.presidentsdaymoneybomb.com

We've already raised in 2 hours more than what we've raised in the average day for the past 2 weeks. That, to me, is a sign of success all in itself.

link88
02-18-2008, 01:18 AM
Man, I cant wait to get this new job!!!..so I can donate :)