PDA

View Full Version : MS is fighting for RP (or LA and AL supporters help us canvass)

parke
02-18-2008, 12:55 AM
Our meetup is incredibly diverse. Thats why I love it. We look at each other and understand that we are not giving up. Tomorrow at 4 we are meeting in Gulfport to canvass. It will be a rag tag army just like our fore fathers. We will knock on doors together and get the vote out.

The reason Im most proud of our group is because we have stuck together and want to impact this election. It isnt about if Ron Paul wins. Its about if we win. Change is coming to Washington DC whether they like it or not. All politics are local. When people start realizing what it takes is going door to door and exposing the best candidate... thats when we win.

Our meetup also agreed to travel to DC for the march. We all agreed that this march was important. Our meetup continues to grow. Weve had 6 new members since Super Tues.

Regardless.. Im going to give my area the best shot I can. I dont know how many people are going to show up tomorrow. I can tell you that the ones that do will sleep well tomorrow night. We are fighting for the just cause. Honesty. Leadership. Principles.

Im proud of the group of people that have come together. We represent the average Joe. People that love America. People that love our freedom. People that understand our rights are what make America great. Not war.

I hope every supporter makes it a priority to make it to this march. As a humble show promoter... this event could change America. Im not kidding. America is hungry for change. America is looking for leadership. If we march on DC we could inspire the country.

Here is the reality of the situation.

1. We are about to bomb Iran.
2. It doesnt matter who we vote for besides Paul.. they are all PRO war and ANTI rights.
3. Our rights are gone.
4. Our dollar is crashing.
5. Our good jobs are leaving.
6. 38M illegal aliens, profiting from our welfare system.
7. NAU and Amero are real.
8. War is costing us 1T a year.
9. No weapons of mass delusion.
10. No capture of Bin Laden.

You tell me who the failure is. Bush and his ilk have sent our country on a collision course with disaster. The worst part is that the two parties are so in bed together that there isnt a damn bit of difference who we vote for. Do you really think McCain is even remotely conservative? Even if he could get elected.. which is HIGHLY doubtful.. he would go along with his Democratic partners plans. More spending. More spending. More spending.

Ron Paul is the only choice we have. Im proud to support our candidate and Im not going away quietly.

America is worth fighting for. Iraq is not.

Im proud to be a part of this movement. I look my daughter in the face and know in my heart Im involved for the right reasons.

Any LA or AL supporters want to help us canvass PM me for my number.

I hope to see the rest of you in Washington DC.

Shink
02-18-2008, 01:18 AM
You're a smart guy, Parke. People like you give me (a faithless person) faith that liberty will pull through these dark times.

RollOn2day
02-18-2008, 01:20 AM
I dont know how many people are going to show up tomorrow.

Enough people to change the world! See ya out there tomorrow, Parke!

Chin up, R3volutionaries! We are just getting this "Party" started.

This fire is lit and we wont let it be put out. The grassroots are stoking the flames of Peace, Freedom and Prosperity.

Look out America!......It a 5 alarm RON FIRE coming at ya and it's blazing OUT OF CONTROL!!!

parke
02-18-2008, 01:29 AM
Enough people to change the world! See ya out there tomorrow, Parke!

Chin up, R3volutionaries! We are just getting this "Party" started.

This fire is lit and we wont let it be put out. The grassroots are stoking the flames of Peace, Freedom and Prosperity.

Look out America!......It a 5 alarm RON FIRE coming at ya and it's blazing OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Word.

See you at our bonfire event on the beach too.

Ogren
02-18-2008, 01:31 AM
I totally misunderstood the title. I thought you meant MS-13!

Shink
02-18-2008, 01:44 AM
I totally misunderstood the title. I thought you meant MS-13!

MJ-12?

mcvac
02-18-2008, 08:42 AM
bump

UK4Paul
02-18-2008, 08:49 AM
Post Of The Week.

WilliamC
02-18-2008, 09:19 AM
I wish I could get some of this enthusiasm up here in North Mississippi.

So far the people in the meetup/facebook groups I've met aren't big on actually doing anything, and I've yet to have any help canvassing or putting out bumper stickers.

Get some of your folks to start calling Paul Gallo, the morning host on Supertalk Mississippi Radio, he needs to hear more about Ron Paul and he's quite tired of me calling in.

Good luck tomorrow and thanks for keeping up the fight!

brandon
02-18-2008, 09:30 AM
Have your delegates been chosen yet in MS? If not, make this your #1 priority. Forget canvassing if you dont have your delegates in order.

WilliamC
02-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Have your delegates been chosen yet in MS? If not, make this your #1 priority. Forget canvassing if you dont have your delegates in order.

Delegates won't be selected until April, after our March 11th primaries.

Still time to get as many Mississippians as possible to vote for Ron Paul :)

CMoore
02-18-2008, 10:56 AM
Good Luck.

Canvassing CAN make a difference. In Alabama, Ron Paul took 3% overall. In my precinct where I went around to the houses and mostly just stuck a slim jim on the door, he got 16%!!!!! That was neck and neck with Romney. Of course how well he will do in a precinct will depend on the mindset of the people living there. Some precincts are stones, some are fertile ground. But the secret is to make sure people at least have heard of Ron Paul and his message.

mountaineer
02-18-2008, 11:02 AM
You tell me who the failure is. Bush and his ilk have sent our country on a collision course with disaster. The worst part is that the two parties are so in bed together that there isnt a damn bit of difference who we vote for. Do you really think McCain is even remotely conservative? Even if he could get elected.. which is HIGHLY doubtful.. he would go along with his Democratic partners plans. More spending. More spending. More spending.

Ron Paul is the only choice we have. Im proud to support our candidate and Im not going away quietly.

America is worth fighting for. Iraq is not.

I LOVE this!

mcvac
02-18-2008, 02:53 PM
bump

puppetmaster
02-18-2008, 02:55 PM
nice! we won't quit....just think of the regrets you will have!!