PDA

View Full Version : Its Our Time To Rise.

Joseph Hart
02-18-2008, 12:53 AM
Anyone else just so overwhelmed with information, reality, courage to stand for whats right, proud to be American, and the inspiration this man has given us? I am. Its so overwhelming that this world is so corrupt, covered up, unjust, lost, and directed by the evils of hell. At this point it would just be easier to let them win. Yet I stand tall with all of you, with Ron Paul, with the message that brought us here. Fighting the powers that be, fighting the powers that are soon to become. Holding our ground to those that oppose us. We hold our hand out to welcome the rest of America, yet we get spit upon by the power that be. We all need to rise up. Rise to Washington. Rise to the powers that are corrupting this world. Let it be known that we are not afraid. We are not alone. We are strong. Stronger through knowledge, through this message. Its our time to rise. Our time to shine. It is us that needs to speak. Not the t.v., not the papers, and certainly not our own government can stop us. When we rise to Washington, our voices will be heard. To the top of your lungs will you shout. So loud our President will shiver. A cold tingling feeling up his spine. And all those corrupt gasp for air. For we are the people of this country. We will not be ignored. Our voices will be heard. But this is up to you, with the message. You that knows the truth. Its you that knows what will happen if this continues. Get up on your feet and lets show this country what really is supposed to be. Its our time to rise in Washington!

hillertexas
02-18-2008, 12:56 AM
Hear, Hear!

malkusm
02-18-2008, 01:01 AM
Rooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Paaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuullllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

Luft97
02-18-2008, 01:06 AM
When we rise to Washington, our voices will be heard. To the top of your lungs will you shout. So loud our President will shiver. A cold tingling feeling up his spine.

While I would agree something should be done about these folks in Washington. Scaring them will only hurt our movement. This is one of the things that worries me about this Washington thing. Here is a guy who has changed the rule book so he has carte blanche to take away everything you have if you oppose the war. Even has the power to suspend the constitution. You don't want to scare these kind of people. There are many ways to win but, if I'm going to take down a lion last thing I would do is walk up in front of it and say "boo!".

All of us need to try and keep our campaign and even this march POSITIVE. Once things start on a negative trend, things tend to escelate.

Your writing is nice and inspirational but I advise caution to those who would take this literaly.

Joseph Hart
02-18-2008, 01:11 AM
I dont impose acts of violence. I do impose act of potraying fear into those who imposed it upon us. They should feel threatened. If it was just you that walked up to the lion and said "boo" then yes youll get mauled, but rather thousands walk up to that lion...

SL89
02-18-2008, 01:29 AM
Sorry Luft, You missed the point. Plenty of people have protested against this foe. Mark my words. We do not want to scare them but, rather strike fear into those that have given us fear. The American Revolution was fought over transgressions far less than those of which we now endure. This is an intellectual war! And I will not be sidelined by the weak. If and when...... I will be there; For you, us and most importantly for my children; Dissent is one thing, but weakness I can not endure!!!
RP 2008-9-10-11-12!

Joseph Hart
02-18-2008, 01:34 AM
Sorry Luft, You missed the point. Plenty of people have protested against this foe. Mark my words. We do not want to scare them but, rather strike fear into those that have given us fear. The American Revolution was fought over transgressions far less than those of which we now endure. This is an intellectual war! And I will not be sidelined by the weak. If and when...... I will be there; For you, us and most importantly for my children; Dissent is one thing, but weakness I can not endure!!!
RP 2008-9-10-11-12!

Are you in my head? :P

revolutionary8
02-18-2008, 01:41 AM
"No government can continue good, but under the control of the people." --Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 1819. ME 15:234

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." --Thomas Jefferson to Pierre Samuel Dupont de Nemours, 1816. ME 14:491

"To the sincere spirit of republicanism are naturally associated the love of country, devotion to its liberty, its right and its honor." --Thomas Jefferson: Reply to Virginia Legislature, 1809. ME 16:333

“When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.”- Thomas Jefferson

rvkpa
02-18-2008, 01:44 AM
Let them try and silence us. That'd look great. Bush imprisons/gasses/assaults thousands of peaceful protesters. Film at 11.

Joseph Hart
02-18-2008, 01:51 AM
Let them try and silence us. That'd look great. Bush imprisons/gasses/assaults thousands of peaceful protesters. Film at 11.

Ill go out in glory. Stay true to your prinsibles when youre maced, tazed or assaulted in anyway. Youre not a threat to any ones lives. We are the ones that bring upon peace not hate and violence.

I will be honored to stand next to my fellow American and fall next to them.

Luft97
02-18-2008, 01:53 AM
RP 2008-9-10-11-12!

It is not that I do not agree with you, I most certainly do. Where we differ in opinion is the means to the end.

Who knows, many things can happen, but from all that I have seen it appears to me the govt. is only waiting for an oppourtunity to arrise to infringe even more on our rights. (ie: police state) Which would make networking among patriotic minded individuals even more difficult.

To be totaly honest what I would like to see even more than a "statement" or striking fear into people initialy is getting networked with people getting to know one annother and be able to have REAL conversations and not worry about a public forum to "offend" any certain parties.

I think having a well laid out plan with a clear goal we can win this thing.

revolutionary8
02-18-2008, 02:52 AM
It is not that I do not agree with you, I most certainly do. Where we differ in opinion is the means to the end.

Who knows, many things can happen, but from all that I have seen it appears to me the govt. is only waiting for an oppourtunity to arrise to infringe even more on our rights. (ie: police state) Which would make networking among patriotic minded individuals even more difficult.

To be totaly honest what I would like to see even more than a "statement" or striking fear into people initialy is getting networked with people getting to know one annother and be able to have REAL conversations and not worry about a public forum to "offend" any certain parties.

Correct- as this is the FEAR that KEEPS US IN CHECK.

-NOT present- DO NOT CHECK :D

luvthedoc08
02-18-2008, 03:59 AM
i feel it too man, the knowledge i've gained thanks to Dr. Paul has been incredibly empowering.

Joseph Hart
02-18-2008, 09:13 PM

Weve already won

wgadget
02-18-2008, 09:17 PM

They're getting ready for the Republican convention:

http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/police-order-370-tasers-republican-convention-dont-taser-me-bro#comment-63171

Ex Post Facto
02-18-2008, 09:23 PM
What will be amazing is when half the country shows up...and then we know there was vote fraud.

pinkmandy
02-18-2008, 09:25 PM
I have chills from reading op. I'm so proud to be part of this movement. We can't fail...we are the last hope for this country whether the people understand it or not.

AFM
02-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Frrreeeedddddooooooommmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Vendico
02-18-2008, 09:28 PM
I think it's time we take back our government. Problem is, it can't be done without being called a terrorist.

Ex Post Facto
02-18-2008, 09:33 PM
I think it's time we take back our government. Problem is, it can't be done without being called a terrorist.

Did you see this: It was posted in another thread. Who do you think these are for?

http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/police-order-370-tasers-republican-convention-dont-taser-me-bro#comment-63171

lucynuts
02-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Great Post. Hell Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!