PDA

View Full Version : Where is the RonPaulForums.Com Promotion?????

seawolf
02-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Nothing about the President's Day Money Bomb on the lead page of the Ron Paul Forum...... No advertising...No Promotion...No Campaign Contribution Tote Boards to Watch....

Just this one overall thread dedicated to the President's Day Money Bomb....

RonPaulForums really missed the boat on this one.... Not looking good at all guys..

NEPA_Revolution
02-18-2008, 12:04 AM
didnt you read, although today is Presidents day, the money bomb is the 28th according to the title.....

linusPAULing
02-18-2008, 12:14 AM
didnt you read, although today is Presidents day, the money bomb is the 28th according to the title.....

Looks like a call for donations on 2/18/08 to me!

http://www.presidentsdaymoneybomb.com/

pacelli
02-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Grassroots advertising. People will check in on the forums all day tomorrow, especially after they visit the campaign page and look at the donations today. If we keep good moneybomb-oriented threads up, it will inspire more donations and more people to spread the word. We have to make do with what time we have available.

linusPAULing
02-18-2008, 12:36 AM
Grassroots advertising. People will check in on the forums all day tomorrow, especially after they visit the campaign page and look at the donations today. If we keep good moneybomb-oriented threads up, it will inspire more donations and more people to spread the word. We have to make do with what time we have available.

I emailed three meetups and a RP friendly email list tonight.

Bryan
02-18-2008, 12:43 AM
As I said in another thread, we try to respond to the free market of ideas and no one had asked. As well, when I checked yesterday, the site didn't have any banner ads anyway.

Make your requests. :)

Lou337
02-18-2008, 09:33 AM
We the forum users request a bigger promotion of the President's Day Moneybomb today! :D

Bryan
02-18-2008, 10:55 AM
We the forum users request a bigger promotion of the President's Day Moneybomb today! :D

Please be more specific. :)

nobody's_hero
02-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Oh well, I can donate again on the 28th. $60K so far today. I wouldn't say that it is going all that well. :(

Promote the TAX DAY money bomb.

Misesian
02-18-2008, 08:36 PM
As I said in another thread, we try to respond to the free market of ideas and no one had asked. As well, when I checked yesterday, the site didn't have any banner ads anyway.

Make your requests. :)

Bryan,

That apparentl is NOT true however for the www.TaxDay08.com money bomb. There's 7 weeks to PROMOTE, PROMOTE, AND PROMOTE this money bomb. Can you please put a banner up for this one????????

www.RonPaulForPresident2008.com is the only site so far that has one up.