PDA

View Full Version : Boortz (again)

alexlcameron
08-14-2007, 08:13 AM
Jesus Christ this man just said that "Ron Paul was there (Iowa) and had a big following but from what I can see he came in last"

Two days in a row he has lashed out at him wtf

J4ck
08-14-2007, 08:27 AM
What an idiot, i hate these media whores.

beermotor
08-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Boortz is a tard. The fair tax is a scam. That's all you need to know.

peacemonger
08-14-2007, 10:20 AM
True, Boortz is one stubborn SOB. I think it would be cool though to get Dr. Paul to speak on his show. The reality is that Boortz, Hanity, Rush, Savage, O'riely, Ingram, and Drudge control the Republican voting masses. If Ron Paul could do some interviews with these folks, cracks may start to form in the neo-con fortress. Since these folks get attention from millions daily, maybe the Paul campaign should start to target radio shows. Boortz might be a good place to start because at least he takes Ron Paul callers and at least has some sort of a twisted libertarian hybrid philosophy. Winning on talk radio could open the flood gates for Paul, maybe.

alexlcameron
08-14-2007, 10:52 AM
I have mailed O'Riely, Rush and Boortz in the past. along with the tonite show, Jon Stewart and Conan. I have recieved no response. I wonder how many emails it would take to get him on?

DAZ
08-14-2007, 12:26 PM
I was listening when he said that. Boortz can be so dense at times, yet so right at others. Occasionally he has something decent to say, I mostly just listen to keep tabs on him. Regarding other conservative talking heads, last night Savage ripped into Rush, Hannity, et al for not being true conservatives. This was pretty much the first time I've ever heard Savage, anybody pay attention to him?

I know the deficiencies of talk radio. I choose to listen on occasion for various reasons. Please don't hit me with replies like "They all suck! Kill em all!"
Thanks.

Patriot
08-14-2007, 05:15 PM
What about Lou Dobbs? Do you think he would interview Ron?

USPatriot36
08-15-2007, 05:55 PM
Well if Lou Dobbs refuses, then he isn't as good a guy as he sometimes appears.

angelatc
08-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Ron Paul has been on Lou Dobbs in the past. IIRC, the last time COngressman Paul was scheduled to appear he got bumped by the VT shootings.

Shellshock1918
08-15-2007, 07:16 PM
True, Boortz is one stubborn SOB. I think it would be cool though to get Dr. Paul to speak on his show. The reality is that Boortz, Hanity, Rush, Savage, O'riely, Ingram, and Drudge control the Republican voting masses. If Ron Paul could do some interviews with these folks, cracks may start to form in the neo-con fortress. Since these folks get attention from millions daily, maybe the Paul campaign should start to target radio shows. Boortz might be a good place to start because at least he takes Ron Paul callers and at least has some sort of a twisted libertarian hybrid philosophy. Winning on talk radio could open the flood gates for Paul, maybe.
It would help. I hope they do try to get him on these shows.

ButchHowdy
08-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Dave from Montana called in yesterday and spoke about Ron Paul and the Diebold debacle. Neal was gracious but he always gives Dave slack then wishes him luck with his garden! <////////////////////////////////>

godawgs
01-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Anyone listen to boortz lately. has he changed his toon?

Dlynne
01-15-2008, 12:11 AM
I have mailed O'Riely, Rush and Boortz in the past. along with the tonite show, Jon Stewart and Conan. I have recieved no response. I wonder how many emails it would take to get him on?

Paul was scheduled to be on Boortz, but Paul stood him up at the last minute.

Matt Collins
01-15-2008, 12:14 AM
Paul was scheduled to be on Boortz, but Paul stood him up at the last minute.

Yeah Boortz trashed RP pretty good for that. According to Boortz "the campaign said they didn't want to be on the show because Boortz said bad things about Ron" :rolleyes:

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
01-15-2008, 12:46 AM
Fuck Boortz. Paul could have gone on the Charles Manson Show and got a fairer interview...

TonySutton
01-15-2008, 10:25 AM
RP will continue to climb as our precinct leaders gain new supporters! Then MSM will be begging for an interview with RP

adamevans
01-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Fuck Boortz. Paul could have gone on the Charles Manson Show and got a fairer interview...

Uh, how do you figure? Out of all the big talkers (Limbaugh, Hannity, Ingraham, O'Reilly, etc.), Boortz is BY FAR the closest to agreeing with Paul's views. He's more or less libertarian. In fact, Boortz has said many times on his show that he agrees with Paul on pretty much everything except foreign policy.

Sorry, but I just don't agree. If there's anybody's show he should've gone on, it was Boortz' show.

Ira Aten
01-15-2008, 06:20 PM
Boortz attended Texas A & M, however, he is NOT an Aggie.

Aggies aren't assholes. Screw Neil, and the ten dollar bogus mule he loped in on.