PDA

View Full Version : Very Important For You ALL To Listen To This Interview

Captain Shays
08-14-2007, 08:07 AM
Hi All,

This is sort of a re-print of a thread I started a few weeks ago about an interview that I helped to set up here on one of our Philly radio stations. The Michael Smerconish show is rated near the top of the morning shows in this market. He had Ron Paul on the show last month and gave him great praise and continues to mention his name from time to time. Smerconish is about the most popular host on the Big Talker besides......Glen Beck. Dom Giordano is close behind )can't figure that out for the life of me).

Anyway, they all have podcasts of the interviews they do with certain guests. The last time I heard, the Michael Smerconish interview with Ron Paul was rated second behind Richard Lauve who wrote a book about children. But creeping up is Glen Beck's interview with Mitt Romney and Dom Giordano's interview with Ghouliani. Coincidently, the Ron Paul interview has been buried to a page that is difficult to access, therefore its almost a given that the Beck interview with Romney and the Giordano interview with Ghoulaini will surpass the Smerconish interview with Paul if we don't keep hitting the interview with clicks.

Why is this important? Because for one thing, the free mention of Ron Paul's name. For another, the frequent mention. For another fi the other two get mentioned more than Paul it will give the impression that they are more popular.

Here's the link so you don't have to keep searching for it. http://www.thebigtalker1210.com/pages/627026.php?

PLEASE scroll down the right side until you find the interview with Ron Paul by Michael Smerconish and just click on it. PLEASE pass the link on to as many of your friends as possible and ask them to click on it once per day and to spread the word.

It will generate a lot of interest in Ron Paul and get his name mentioned on the air more often and subsequently get him into the studio for a more lengthly interview which will only help us all.

I thank you in advance for your help in getting Ron Paul elected.

Captain Shays

Captain Shays
08-14-2007, 08:43 AM
bump

angelatc
08-14-2007, 09:10 AM
bump

nullvalu
08-14-2007, 09:25 AM
very good interview actually!

Captain Shays
08-15-2007, 07:27 AM
Maybe someone who is more thechnically inclined than I am can answer a question I have about listening to this interview.
When they count the number of listeners do they somehow know who listened to the entire interview or, is their count based upon the numbers of clicks?

Reminder. Listen and spread this around every day. Thanks. Lets get Ron Paul another interview SOON

LibertyEagle
08-15-2007, 07:52 AM
This is SUCH a good interview. This is the first time I've actually heard him talk about this in such detail. Man, oh man, if he would tell people THIS, instead of just leaving them with the idea that all he would do is bring our troops home, I really think a lot of the problem that so many Republicans have with him would disappear. :)

Can someone who knows how, PLEASE get this on Youtube?