PDA

View Full Version : The Guys who ever at sean hannity finally agree with ron paul on something.

Give me liberty
02-17-2008, 08:12 PM
I was just looking around the sean hannity Fourms to see what they are talking about, and you will never believe what some of there members on Washington Politics are saying, its under the thread Kosovo declares independence

Page 8.

Quote from someone

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/21/se.27.html
According to this fellow, the KLA in Albania has a direct link to Osama Bin Laden in terms of financing. If this is truly the case, it is unbelievable that we are considering defending these genocidal maniacs. Maybe Ron Paul was right about non-intervention.
End of Quote

Especially since no one there was directly threatening us or threatening a natural resource region critical to the world.

End of Quote

Quote from the Article

What happens is somebody from that part of the world says, "I need money for my terrorist organization in the United States." They rely on an American-based organization to fund them -- perhaps a charity. It's well known that Mr. bin Laden has associations in the Balkans. There are all sorts of Albanian refugee charities in North America.

This money, which kind of slips through the money laundering laws because charities have special exemptions for cash, this money is made available to the terrorist network. It is paid back in the original region -- perhaps in the Balkans and Albania -- by money from, say, Afghanistan heroin.

And don't forget the Taliban are the biggest heroin dealers in Europe. Eight percent of European heroin comes directly from Afghanistan.

end of Quote

So you see guys ron paul did impact some people after all,
Dont worry about the rest of those guys sooner or later they will wake up, but they will learn the hard way.

kyleAF
02-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Awesome!

Unless those are just some of our moles...

In any case, getting people to question seriously the status quo is a good thing. At first, it's a small question, but then it grows.

pacelli
02-17-2008, 08:28 PM
Just use our moles to keep that topic on discussion for a few weeks.

zadrock
02-17-2008, 09:21 PM
we have moles at hannity.com? those poor people. how do they do it?

Z

pacelli
02-17-2008, 09:36 PM
we have moles at hannity.com? those poor people. how do they do it?

Z

There's all pretty clear that they support RP.

nate895
02-17-2008, 09:38 PM
If you listened to us back in the 1990s, this would be no surprise. Most neocons were fooled into being them by 9/11. Apparently the old saying neocons are liberals "mugged by reality" is also true for paleocons when it comes to attacks against the homeland. Damn muggers keep making everyone neocons.