PDA

View Full Version : I would like to see Good reporting

HollyforRP
02-17-2008, 07:58 PM
I know the media is dissed alot but I wonder if not having a good reporting secction only adds fuel to the fire. I'd like to see good stories from the media. What do you think?

I'd like a section to contrast bad media reporting. It can be a collection without having to sift through heavily trafficked areas to find the good news from the press.

RSLudlum
02-17-2008, 08:08 PM
To add to this discussion a little, it would also be very very positive to try to infuse our ideas into TV commercials. I just saw a Denny's commercial where a guy dressed like a banker walked into a fast food resturant and tried buying a breakfast meal with funny/monopoly money. The cashier said that's not real money and the customer said that's not a real breakfast. Remember it's little nuances like this that if repeated enough can change a media saturated culture. So the question i'm asking is our movement really already starting to change the way America thinks about itself, albeit very slightly...Or was i reading a little too much into that commercial??

Thanehand
02-19-2008, 12:47 PM
Just go to RonPaulTimeline.com and change the filter to "Establishment Positive" and you will see the (few) positive stuff that's out there. If you see any more, please add them to the site.

Aratus
02-20-2008, 10:27 AM
the Libertarian convention this year could impact the election in a big way.
disgruntal republicans who think mccain isn't quite their guy as well as the
reagan democrats who may have voted hillary clinton recently just might vote
for the person who garners the nomination. the debate last night is pivotal...

HollyforRP
02-20-2008, 08:14 PM
the view today is reacting to the mccain and obama sweep of wisconsin + hawaii!!!
michelle obama's loyal and hasty statement about feelings of pride & patriotism
in her lifetime was one of the topics, and someone meantioned how pervasive the
support is for ron paul in america's military families! if i heard this correctly, there was
an invite to the candidates from the "girls" on the view. could someone look into this,
namely that this invite is for real, given that could give dr. ron paul FREE publicity in
a good way that would offset the inaccurate slam-dunk pieces in the mainstream press?
i hope my ears heard this all correct, and it was an OPEN invite to ALL the candidates!!!!

He already went on the View. They were rude as hell to him. I despise them after he went on the view and all they could do was talk down to him and claim he can't win.

:mad:

Here look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9y8bhZa9h4

Nicketas
02-21-2008, 05:57 PM
???

Aratus
05-25-2008, 08:42 AM
admittedly i have been following mike gravel's pursuit of the nomination...

Athan
05-25-2008, 08:02 PM
I know the media is dissed alot but I wonder if not having a good reporting secction only adds fuel to the fire. I'd like to see good stories from the media. What do you think?

I'd like a section to contrast bad media reporting. It can be a collection without having to sift through heavily trafficked areas to find the good news from the press.

Do you mean something like having a news website... that collects its news stories from users? Similar to Wikipedia? I do not really understand what you are talking about.

I think good news outlets discuss the bad policies going on instead of personalities and stupid friviolous shit. They also post information regarding events and items of interest.