PDA

View Full Version : Please donate to my ChipIn so I can get to the march

dax702
02-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Hi all, I've started a Chip In to raise money for my trip to Washington D.C. this summer. I'm 27 years old, a delegate for Ron Paul here in Nevada. Having donated so much money to Dr. Paul's campaign, I don't think i can afford to get to D.C. at this point. If anyone would like to help out, my Chip In address is below. If we're allowed, I plan on just camping out on the grounds in a sleeping bag which will eliminate the need for hotel expense.

h t t p://mikesmarchforpaul.chipin.com/march-in-washington-dc-for-freedom

You can also contact me on myspace:

h t t p://www.myspace.com/dax702

Thanks so much!
Mike

haigh
02-17-2008, 05:34 PM
Mike,
Wouldn't the donations be better spent here?
http://www.flytoliberty.com/

dax702
02-17-2008, 05:37 PM
I don't know. I have donated to many many of the grass roots efforts so far (the blimp, live free or die, november 5th, etc..) and I want to go be part of the march too but as it looks now, I won't able to afford the trip.. If something comes up where I am able to afford the trip, I would of course return the donated money to the contributors...

Agent CSL
02-17-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm in the same boat too and after a week of no one interested in web design I've setup a chipin, in my signature.

Wasn't there suppose to be someone making a website to help people get there?

dax702
02-17-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm not sure.. We still don't have a date yet so it's hard to set anything into motion as far as travel arrangements...

newyearsrevolution08
02-17-2008, 09:36 PM
once things are set that is when we can maybe get into group rates on everything and then get the site setup so people can do maybe a chip in of sorts to bulk buy tickets or hotel stay and so on.

pinkmandy
02-17-2008, 09:50 PM
What about your stimulus package money? Just a thought. ;) I hope you all get to come! I think not having the date yet is holding a lot of people back from making plans, donating, preparing, etc.

dax702
02-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Yes you're right on that... What are the qualifications for receiving the refund in the so-called stimulus package?

GayRPFan
02-18-2008, 01:13 PM
Yes you're right on that... What are the qualifications for receiving the refund in the so-called stimulus package?

Filing your 2007 income tax 1040 form. You'll then received your borrowed money of about $600.00. Also, your dependents receive $300 each, something they get to pay back years later via inflation and the deficits.

Liberty_is_NORML
02-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Start saving your money, instead of begging for money on here.

Why should someone else foot your bill to the March?

Seriously...maybe I am wrong for saying this but I do not understand.

ARealConservative
02-18-2008, 03:05 PM

the granny warriors immediately come to mind..........................

ARealConservative
02-18-2008, 03:09 PM
Filing your 2007 income tax 1040 form. You'll then received your borrowed money of about $600.00. Also, your dependents receive $300 each, something they get to pay back years later via inflation and the deficits.

a bird in the hand.......

maeqFREEDOMfree
02-18-2008, 03:23 PM

nor do i.

Start saving now, get a second job, go over your budget and work it out. you have to make this happen :-)

newyearsrevolution08
02-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Check it out people are trying to start a welfare state for rallies now. What happened to taking things in your own hands and getting it done instead of having others do it for you??????

broke and poor is NO excuse to not go to d.c. because you have MONTHS to save up to go instead of trying to play "poor me" on a forum.

Have a yard sale, sell your computer, get cheaper internet service. Odds are there are plenty that can be done.

As far as the granny warriors and others footing the bill, they actually did actual grassroots efforts, you are simply wanting a free trip to d.c. HUGE difference people.

newyearsrevolution08
02-18-2008, 05:29 PM
I heard that would happen in may..... as far as them starting to get shipped. Qualification of course are just to be one of the sheep that has been tagged with a ss card and income tax.