PDA

View Full Version : New Site: www.Libertylinks.info

CGRescueSwimmer
02-17-2008, 04:58 PM
This site was created by my mother, who for the first time in her life has become politically active. It collects, and lays out the information, thus allowing the reader to form their own conclusions about who to vote for this fall. It could be a useful tool for those who's candidates have dropped out leaving them wondering who to vote for...

-----------------------------------------------------
Dear Friend of Liberty,

I have created a new website. It is called www.libertylinks.info.

This is a service to help any person who wants to learn about what the real issues are with the upcoming presidential elections. The website has been setup in a user friendly way. It is very easy to use. There is a table of contents that lists all the YouTube videos that I have bookmarked for the past six months in my search to find out exactly the history and facts of the U.S. banking and monetary system, U.S. foreign policy and globalization, the Patriot Act, Nafta Superhighway and North American Union, National I.D. Act, the manipulation by public media. All these issues have undermined our civil liberties guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights and have led us into a progressive slide into fascism. These events have been orchestrated for decades, for our whole lifetime, today reaching a crisis point. Yet most of the public is completely unaware of what has been going on.

To use www.libertylinks.info all you have to do is click on a topic in the table of content and it automatically goes to the YouTube link. If you click on "Return to Top" that will take you back to the Table of Contents. The videos included are intended to be used like a tutorial to educate, not to tell you who to vote for in the presidential election. This website's main intention is to help people ask questions, ponder the issues and then on their own research which of the candidates in either political party are speaking directly to the true issues. Most of the videos are actual lectures by professors and one former Superior Court Judge-professor of constitutional law-now senior judicial analyst for Fox News.

Ron Paul is featured in three of the videos, not alone, but in a debate and/or in a major conference setting with other speakers. The one video where Ron Paul is interviewed by Bill Moyers in the Fall of 2002 before the Iraq preemptive invasion is included for you to hear how insightful and prophetic he has been all along about U.S. Foreign Policy. He is the only presidential candidate who was in Congress in 2003 who voted against the invasion.

You are free to send www.libertylinks.info to any of your family and friends. As many people as possible need to be given the chance to wake up to what is going on in our country and to have a chance to consciously choose the direction they want our country to go. The future, quite literally, is in our hands this year. The Epilogue from "A Sleep Of Prisoners" was written in 1951, 57 years ago. The unrelenting question pressing in on us that we cannot avoid any longer is a spiritual one. "Where are we making for?"

The human heart can go to the lengths of God.
Dark and cold we may be, but this
Is no winter now. The frozen misery
Of centuries breaks, cracks, begins to move;
The thunder is the thunder of the floes,
The thaw, the flood, the upstart Spring.
Thank God our time is now when wrong
Comes up to face us everywhere,
Never to leave us till we take
The longest stride of soul [we humans] ever took.
Affairs are now soul size.
The enterprise
Is exploration into God.
Where are you making for? It takes
So many thousand years to wake,
But will you wake for pity's sake?

From Christopher Fry's "A Sleep Of Prisoners" Epilogue

Peace,

Suzanne

CGRescueSwimmer
02-17-2008, 06:38 PM
bump