PDA

View Full Version : This may not count for much - but I've learned this by running for office...

ghemminger
02-17-2008, 11:50 AM
The registrar of voters is a huge bloated bureacracy and they will bassically wait on you hand and foot to help you run for many different types of offices. My local office had an expert in MAPS overlaying districts for each different election. We spent 2 hours discussing the differences between all the MAPS. (I was thinking the whole time how ridiculous and confusing they all were, "germandering" popped into my mind several times.

Also, Obama is the only other candidate that is inspiring others to run for local offices and establish a new power-base in the Democratic party. We have the numbers...get to it fellas - I will be of help as soo as I figure this whole thing out....:)

ghemminger
02-17-2008, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the 1 star rating - btw - I've got almost 50% of the signatures I need to run on the ballot and I haven't met with my meetup yet...Wow - I'm excited...

Richie
02-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Who gave this a bad rating? He makes a good point. I wish you luck with your run! What state are you in? Edit - I see. California.

silverhandorder
02-17-2008, 11:58 AM
You spam alot but this does not deserve low rating.

ghemminger
02-17-2008, 11:59 AM
Who gave this a bad rating? He makes a good point. I wish you luck with your run! What state are you in? Edit - I see. California.

Thanks Richie appreciate the support..

Richie
02-17-2008, 11:59 AM
You spam alot but this does not deserve low rating.

Hemminger doesn't spam. He's just overly optimistic. :D

ghemminger
02-17-2008, 12:19 PM

If we can get the meetups mobilized you will se a surge never before seen in history

QWE
02-17-2008, 12:24 PM

And a liar who likes to pretend he's super-important.
I thought the mods banned him a long time ago...

RPTXState
02-17-2008, 12:29 PM
And a liar who likes to pretend he's super-important.
I thought the mods banned him a long time ago...

Are YOU running for office?
We're supposed to be help our fellow Ron Paul Republicans run for office.

I have an excuse at least (too young :()

P.S. Hemminger: R, L, or C?

ghemminger
02-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Are YOU running for office?
We're supposed to be help our fellow Ron Paul Republicans run for office.

I have an excuse at least (too young :()

P.S. Hemminger: R, L, or C?

Yeah look at my sig line....

I qualify for about 10 elected positions in my area - I'm discussing with my local GOP and meetup, forming a few election committees and signatures for getting on the ballot for June.

R

Bold As Love
02-17-2008, 08:07 PM
The registrar of voters is a huge bloated bureacracy and they will bassically wait on you hand and foot to help you run for many different types of offices. My local office had an expert in MAPS overlaying districts for each different election. We spent 2 hours discussing the differences between all the MAPS. (I was thinking the whole time how ridiculous and confusing they all were, "germandering" popped into my mind several times.

Also, Obama is the only other candidate that is inspiring others to run for local offices and establish a new power-base in the Democratic party. We have the numbers...get to it fellas - I will be of help as soo as I figure this whole thing out....:)

Good work! Congrats and best of luck to you.

Richie
02-17-2008, 09:01 PM
Bump

ghemminger
02-17-2008, 09:06 PM
Bump

I will be pitching this to my meetup next week we still have 40-50 new members here meeting for rally planning and such...

HOW AWESOME would it be to have our next RALLY to be at the Registrar of Voters and have:

40 RON PAUL REPUBLICAN DECLARE our candicacies for the JUNE ELECTION....

I hope I can inspire them..:)