PDA

View Full Version : Acts of Kindness and a Ron Paul Hat

Frank Carbone Jr.
02-17-2008, 11:31 AM
I sent the following to my Ron Paul MeetUp Group and thought it'd be good to share it here:

I went shopping several days ago after about two weeks of not getting out to shop.
In about 3 hours I went to two different stores.
As I went into the first store to grab a carriage I noticed it was jammed together with another carriage. As I separated them I noticed a lady standing behind me also wanting a carriage. I offered her the first carriage, she smiled while looking directly at me and thanked me. I noticed while making my way into the store that small acts of kindness e.g., getting stuck in a carriage traffic jam and allowing another shopper to pass first brought a smile and a longer than usual glance in my direction. It was then I started to realize it was the dark blue Ron Paul For President hat with white letters I was wearing.
The remainder of the time that I shopped I observed similar reactions to my Ron Paul hat.

So if you're going shopping or anywhere for that matter be sure to wear your Ron Paul hat, show an act of kindness to others, say hi and tip your hat/head - and see what happens next. It could be contagious.

[and every little bit helps]

Have a great day!
, , Frank

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Please visit my website at http://www.outdoorliaisons.com

"when seconds count - police are only minutes away"
[be prepared]

"Those Who Cast the Votes Decide Nothing - Those who Count the Votes decide everything" - Joseph Stalin

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace." - J. Hendricks

Cowlesy
02-17-2008, 11:36 AM
Great post and great idea!!!!!!

Associating acts of goodness with Ron Paul is always a winning idea!

Frank Carbone Jr.
02-17-2008, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the reply Cowlesy.
And it doesn't take much effort, one doesn't even have to speak, you'll be multi-tasking, working for Dr. Paul and having a good time.
, , ,Frank

dawnbt
02-18-2008, 06:38 PM
Great post and great idea!!!!!!

Associating acts of goodness with Ron Paul is always a winning idea!

What he said!:D