PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Ron Paul: The Story So Far...

DrStrabismus
05-24-2007, 06:01 PM
Ron Paul: The Story So Far...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da03Ml_Y2d8

llamabread
05-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Hey, that looks familiar... :D

LibertyOrDie
05-24-2007, 06:15 PM
Hey, that looks familiar... :D

Hey, It was you... Great video! It looks as though you are continuing to further it... One little suggestion - on the video from the Austin Fundraiser, add in the part that they comment on how he brings all walks of life together.

llamabread
05-24-2007, 06:22 PM
I'll try to throw that part in the next one I make, but that probably won't be till after the third debate. The thing that stinks is that I've seen two typos so far in the text parts of the video that I didn't catch while I was editing. :(

Harald
05-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Great video. Two tiny suggestions

1. on the very first cut to Ron Paul, there is a black text on top of the video which is very difficult to see. (Some outlined font or different color might work better)

2. at the very end of the Late Edition there are wonderful fighting words (Republicans dug their heels, ..., scared to death, ... and I am here to remind them ... [couldn't find a transcript]). That was my favorite part and it wasn't in your video :rolleyes:

theblatanttruth
05-24-2007, 06:35 PM
Despite the little imperfections and great add-in suggestions, that was a very well made and layed out video. We need more of these, and we need to plaster it all over the net. More people MUST see this.

I guarantee that if EVERY american was subjected to this material, MORE THAN 60% would agree that Ron Paul is who we need in the drivers seat.

llamabread
05-24-2007, 06:41 PM
2. at the very end of the Late Edition there are wonderful fighting words (Republicans dug their heels, ..., scared to death, ... and I am here to remind them ... [couldn't find a transcript]). That was my favorite part and it wasn't in your video :rolleyes:

I remember that part. I'm pretty sure I included it in my video "Ron Paul, The President Man" (going to go check right now). I was trying to use some different clips than I did before, but that one was good.

Razmear
05-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Awesome video, I'm spreading the link.
One suggestion for the next one, maybe I'm getting old, but I couldn't aways finish reading the text before it disappeared. Might want to add a second or two for the longer ones.

Thanks for the great job,
eb

llamabread
05-24-2007, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I saw that a few were getting cut short, but they didn't really have much to say, and I really only noticed it after I finished. I would of had to go back and reedit the clips to keep it in line with the music, and I was feeling kind of lazy :D .

Thanks to everyone for their criticisms, it only helps me make a better one next time.:)

Razmear
05-25-2007, 08:54 AM
So last night I post this little message to a small environmental/political yahoo discussion group (about 50 members):

If you only see one You Tube video this year....

This is the one to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da03Ml_Y2d8

eb

---

The result, at least one more person who went from "I never heard of Ron Paul" to considering voting for him.

The reply:

Based on the video I'd strongly consider voting for Ron Paul and I'm a Democrat
-- less government, less spending, less meddling in other people's affairs, less
war.

Looking at this web site http://www.ronpaul2008.com/ there are some areas where
I don't agree with Ron Paul. But I'm amazed that Ron Paul speaks the truth
about 9-11 and about the consequences of the US whacking other countries. Watch
the video posted on the http://www.ronpaul2008.com/ web site. He is true to his
beliefs and not a hypocrite like so many others. I respect that.

Cheers,
Tim

---

You made an incredible campaign video, and posting it everywhere seems like the right thing to do. Don't even let them know it's a political video or they might just ignore the link all together, just start spreading it around like a big fishing net and see what it brings in.

The Tide Is Turning,
eb

llamabread
05-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Glad to see that people can actually reason and make informed decisions when the MSM isn't spoon feeding them.

Thanks for posting the message by the way.