PDA

View Full Version : donating via paypal

BarryDonegan
08-14-2007, 01:03 AM
anyone know if theres a way to donate to the official campaign via paypal?

Sematary
08-14-2007, 01:06 AM
virtual credit card

DeadheadForPaul
08-14-2007, 01:07 AM
anyone know if theres a way to donate to the official campaign via paypal?

Not sure but the campaign donation system at RP2008.com is very secure if that is your concern

Razmear
08-14-2007, 01:11 AM
You can get a PayPal debit card and use that just like a normal credit card.
It might take a week to arrive but once you get it you have a Master Card in your pocket, and you get 1% cash back.

eb

BarryDonegan
08-14-2007, 01:21 AM
my only real feasable option is paypal, i don't participate in any other form of currency. i don't keep items or anything, and as a touring musician most the money i make circulates immediately.

what is this virtual credit card thing.

Sematary
08-14-2007, 01:37 AM
my only real feasable option is paypal, i don't participate in any other form of currency. i don't keep items or anything, and as a touring musician most the money i make circulates immediately.

what is this virtual credit card thing.

you should see it in the left column im paypal. It allows you to use a credit card number that only exists as long as you are using it. If you look through "help" in paypal you can find out more about it.

austin356
08-14-2007, 01:54 AM
same problem.

Someone said that the campaign choose not to use Paypal due to the large fees involved with each transaction, which is understandable.

I would donate 3x as much as a currently do if I could use paypal. The "Finance Committee" has put explicit limits on my Ron Paul expenditures; And if the Credit Card statement says "Paypal $150" I can make up BS excuses and explain it away.

PatriotOne
08-14-2007, 02:38 PM
I cannot remember what interview it was (maybe Alex Jones) but Kent Snyder did say that they were adding Paypal as an option to use to donate in a week or so. Seems like the interview was a week ago so keep an eye out for the Paypal option coming soon.

McDermit
08-14-2007, 02:49 PM
Paypal money to a friend, have the friend cut a check to send in for you?

BarryDonegan
08-14-2007, 04:16 PM
i guess ill hold out a week or so to see if the paypal option comes up, if not ill come up with some tricky means to get the money in there.