PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Supported by Rap Artist Prodigy of Mobb Deep!!

ldevlugt
02-16-2008, 10:38 PM
To Those Who May Be Discouraged,

Watch this video (as you watch it, realize what an impact we have had in order to connect with the origins of rap music, which is the struggle of poor inner city Blacks):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eb8_1202907126

We are winning!! The saying of the Bible, "seek and ye shall find" must be true, because the message seems to be getting through to those diligent enough to find it! Verily, verily I say unto thee: we are winning!!

In Liberty,

Louis
Trenton, NJ

The One
02-16-2008, 10:39 PM
Was posted here a couple of days ago.

Fields
02-16-2008, 10:39 PM
It was posted already a while back but maybe others haven't seen it yet.

ldevlugt
02-16-2008, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the FYI.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
02-16-2008, 10:46 PM
nt

jmdrake
02-17-2008, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the link. As a genre I think hip hop artists are more awake to the NWO than most. If you go all the way back to Goody Mobb with "Who's that peekin in the window". This was recorded before 9/11 but it got deep into the police state. Public Enemy has had some good stuff over the years too. Paris and Immortal Technique are also very hip to what's going on. And even Jay-Z has been laying down some truth. In a recent video he's flashing wads of Euros. A hint about the devaluation of the dollar perhaps?

Regards,

John M. Drake

jmdrake
02-17-2008, 08:29 AM
Notice that in the interview the DJ (who happens to be white) keeps trying DESPERATELY to steer the conversation to Barack Obama. You can almost hear it though his voice. "Quit talking about freedom and get back on the democratic plantation where you belong. Barack is your new overseer and you're going to accept it."

Regards,

John M. Drake

dawnbt
02-17-2008, 08:29 AM
I haven't seen this. Thanks for posting!