PDA

View Full Version : Ghandi

pinkmandy
02-16-2008, 09:11 PM
I haven't watched that movie for years but I sat down today and watched it again. Seriously, if you haven't watched this since joining the revolution it is a must do. The similarities are remarkable...it made me love Dr. Paul that much more if that's possible. :)

Like Ghandi said, WE are in control. They are responding to us and if we keep going they must keep responding...

DianaJ
02-16-2008, 09:33 PM
It's actually Gandhi.

Gandhi was better than Ron Paul, in my opinion. Gandhi came to understand how Europe operated and left it with disgust.

Gandhi was willing to go to prison for what he believed. Because he actually did what he believed Gandhi did go to jail, but he won out in the end.

If Ron Paul does oppose the IRS and the FED then I would like to see him not file an income tax form.

nbhadja
02-16-2008, 09:39 PM
It's actually Gandhi.

Gandhi was better than Ron Paul, in my opinion. Gandhi came to understand how Europe operated and left it with disgust.

Gandhi was willing to go to prison for what he believed. Because he actually did what he believed Gandhi did go to jail, but he won out in the end.

If Ron Paul does oppose the IRS and the FED then I would like to see him not file an income tax form.

RP not filling a income tax form would be stupid because he would just go to jail with no attention. He would have basically accomplished nothing.

But he accomplishes the maximum possible running as a presidential candidate.

Gandhi was a peace activist, RP is a politician. 2 different jobs.

DianaJ
02-16-2008, 09:42 PM
RP not filling a income tax form would be stupid because he would just go to jail with no attention. He would have basically accomplished nothing.

But he accomplishes the maximum possible running as a presidential candidate.

Gandhi was a peace activist, RP is a politician. 2 different jobs.

Real leaders lead by example. People probably thought nothing would happen if Gandhi went to jail and Gandhi never had the Internet like we do.

pinkmandy
02-16-2008, 10:07 PM
Anyway, the movie was a nice reminder of civil disobedience and what can be accomplished when people believe in their leader. Jeez.