PDA

View Full Version : NEW! Ron Paul Delegates National Alliance

LEK
02-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Ron Paul Delegates National Alliance

Our purpose is first and foremost to form a family of Ron Paul delegates who will get to know each other by sharing ideas and providing mutual support.

We are not a top down organization. Everyone is important and equal. Our goal is to get as many delegates as possible to National. We will do this with you, by assisting and mentoring delegates. Delegates are elected and eliminated at various levels and we need to know how to survive the process. National delegates will be educated on pitfalls and tricks used to convert them. Our meetups are conference calls and we hope you will join in for our informative program and subsequent lively discussions. This is a one of a kind meetup and we hope that you will get the word out to all Ron Paul delegates. We are a family, we need each others support to to be the best we can be and achieve our goals. Note new call # (616) 597-8000-Code: 694507#

Coordinating website: http://ronpaulpublic.com/
Please go here and sign up. We will use this site for locked discussions since the message boards are too public. Please get to know each other by using the e-mail list available to all members.

Ron Paul Started it and we will finish it!

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1813/

affa
02-16-2008, 09:04 PM
Ron Paul Delegates National Alliance

Our purpose is first and foremost to form a family of Ron Paul delegates who will get to know each other by sharing ideas and providing mutual support.

We are not a top down organization. Everyone is important and equal. Our goal is to get as many delegates as possible to National. We will do this with you, by assisting and mentoring delegates. Delegates are elected and eliminated at various levels and we need to know how to survive the process. National delegates will be educated on pitfalls and tricks used to convert them. Our meetups are conference calls and we hope you will join in for our informative program and subsequent lively discussions. This is a one of a kind meetup and we hope that you will get the word out to all Ron Paul delegates. We are a family, we need each others support to to be the best we can be and achieve our goals. Note new call # (616) 597-8000-Code: 694507#

Coordinating website: http://ronpaulpublic.com/
Please go here and sign up. We will use this site for locked discussions since the message boards are too public. Please get to know each other by using the e-mail list available to all members.

Ron Paul Started it and we will finish it!

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1813/

Not to be all... um... paranoid, but can someone (preferably a mod) confirm identity and make sure groups like this are supporter based and not the establishment trying to learn who we are.

OP - it's not that I don't trust you, please understand, but you do have a Jan join date. It would just be good to have some 'this poster is legit' type knowledge before we give away important info.

Kotin
02-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Not to be all... um... paranoid, but can someone (preferably a mod) confirm identity and make sure groups like this are supporter based and not the establishment trying to learn who we are.

OP - it's not that I don't trust you, please understand, but you do have a Jan join date. It would just be good to have some 'this poster is legit' type knowledge before we give away important info.

you have a January join date too.;)

this sounds helpful!!

BUMP

tamor
02-16-2008, 10:13 PM
bump use pms these forums are open to ALL to see

pinkmandy
02-16-2008, 10:15 PM

Yep. PM key people and get it passed along. You have exposed your site to trolls galore.

affa
02-17-2008, 03:57 PM
you have a January join date too.;)

true, but i'm not asking for personal info on all delegates, grin.

brandon
02-17-2008, 04:02 PM
true, but i'm not asking for personal info on all delegates, grin.

Yea i agree with affa. If you are a delegate or potential delegate I would keeo that info to yourself. Dont go telling the internets your a delegate.

In theory the idea is good, if we could have it 100% secured.

Highstreet
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
bump for delegates and more communication.

kyleAF
02-17-2008, 04:33 PM

This can't be stopped. All politics is local... decentralized in execution. The head of the GOP can't prevent delegates from getting to the convention, so long as we know the games they play.

From a tactical point of view, it is best to go off the grid at the individual level and use an insurgent tactic. Though, a concerted effort in learning the processes may ease the learning curve.

Learn "Robert's Rules of Order" and the floor rules for the U.S. House of Representatives. Learn the processes for delegate substitution and potential shenanigans. Figure out how to shield yourself, and get YOURSELF to the convention.

Lie and give stump speeches for McCain if your precinct is out to shun Ron Paul. Get the slot. That's all that matters. The convention is where the nomination takes place, and "pledged" means jack.

LEK
02-17-2008, 06:33 PM

I'm just the messenger...thought it was a noble effort.
Go to the site and decide if it's worth your time...otherwise...no worries.

hawks4ronpaul
02-17-2008, 06:46 PM
Information top-down from GOP to us (about the process) can be open.

Information bottom-up (delegate identity) should be need-to-know.

Discussion can be anonymous.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/