PDA

View Full Version : I might call a Friend In NH, and might ask him why didnt NH vote for ron paul

Give me liberty
02-16-2008, 08:33 PM
So got any ideas how i should question him over that?

:confused:

Since after all

NH calls themselves a live free or die state.

The One
02-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Don't waste your time. NH is no different than the rest of the country, despite all the rhetoric. The overwhelming majority of this country's citizens are functionally retarded, period.

P.S. Yes, I have just about given up.

Ron LOL
02-16-2008, 08:37 PM
I suggest being a good friend and not bothering him with crap like this.

Live Free or Die
02-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Don't bother your friend with this. Really.

Give me liberty
02-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Don't waste your time. NH is no different than the rest of the country, despite all the rhetoric. The overwhelming majority of this country's citizens are functionally retarded, period.

Ya, hmm i guess you guys are right.

The rest of the gop voters are like the sheep.

Quote from animal farm plus (made up with my own)

(Bush is always right) ;)

JosephTheLibertarian
02-16-2008, 09:45 PM
So got any ideas how i should question him over that?

:confused:

Since after all

NH calls themselves a live free or die state.

Ask him, like this: "Why didn't you vote for Dr. Ron Paul, asshole?"

Edu
02-16-2008, 09:52 PM
Did he tell you he was voting for RP?

A Ron Paul Rebel
02-16-2008, 09:55 PM

why did you have to add that last bit.
That makes you kind of retarded.

Roxi
02-16-2008, 10:01 PM
i worked in NH for 2 months, and i worked the polls ALL DAY on jan 8th... i can tell you a few things..

i left the polls broken hearted, literally in tears because of what i saw.... i watched person after person come in, registered independent, walk up to the table, give their name, the poll worker said "will you be voting republican or democrat today" and the voter would say "well um... i dont know.... i guess democrat....."

i actually watched a guy eenie meenie miney mo, his vote... no kidding

the whole scene was rediculous, i felt like i had been duped into thinking NH residents actually cared about their vote, they were supposed to be the informed voters that the rest of the country looked up to right?

unfortunately they are sheep as well... there were some counties that ron paul actually won in new hampshire, if i move there i will be moving to one of those counties :D but i don't think i want to move there anymore

there were also a number of people there who claimed to be ron paul supporters but caused problems the whole time they were there, getting in fights with business owners, causing problems with cops, putting materials on private property, making comments to the media that some of the OLFD people would be able to vote, which got turned into a story on 500 people moving to NH to vote for ron paul, there was a complete disregard for doing what the campaign asked by some of these people, there were people who were phone banking in robotic, monotonous voices, that wouldn't stop even though they were asked to, there was infighting, and a few seriously insane people up there "helping"

i can't say for sure that this was a reason, but i can't believe that it didn't have a negative impact either...

i think there were many reasons new hampshire went as it did, its over now, and we can't do it over again, so it would be better served to do things right in the states we still have chances in, and focus on getting people to the conventions, and focusing on calling voters and getting more delegates, focusing on what happened in NH isn't going to get us anywhere

The One
02-16-2008, 10:01 PM
why did you have to add that last bit.
That makes you kind of retarded.

Well, I thought the cynical nature of the first part would have made the feelings that I confirmed in the second part relatively obvious to anyone who's not retarded, but I'm glad I added the second part for your benefit.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
02-16-2008, 10:15 PM
nt

Soccrmastr
02-16-2008, 10:42 PM
Give_Me_Liberty: Please leave this forum forever

Give me liberty
02-16-2008, 10:45 PM
Give_Me_Liberty: Please leave this forum forever

Hey come on dont be mean is it ok for even if i asked a question about it? :rolleyes:

Whats becoming of this fourm

Joseph Hart
02-16-2008, 10:46 PM

Free State Project (http://www.freestateproject.org/)

Give me liberty
02-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Soccrmastr Why dont you leave the fourm?

You know asking someone like that isnt very nice:mad:

I did my best of calling the people i know in NH and in Kas City in Mo.

You gotta a problem with me? or my posts.

The One
02-16-2008, 10:50 PM
Free State Project (http://www.freestateproject.org/)

I'm familiar with FSP. In fact, that website is what gave me my cynical attitude toward NH. In the top, left-hand corner of the home page of that site is a scrolling list of laws/policies in NH. It makes it appear that NH is the most RP friendly territory in the world. However, what did that get us at the ballot box? Apparently NH is just as overpopulated with retards as the rest of the country is.

yongrel
02-16-2008, 10:56 PM
What a waste of time thread.

The One
02-16-2008, 10:57 PM
What a waste of time thread.

Okay, Mr. Rick-roll.....and you even self-bumped it.:p