PDA

View Full Version : Stop Dreaming

malkusm
02-16-2008, 07:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8&mode=related&search

I use the title because it's something that many of us can relate to. This was the first video I ever watched about Ron Paul, the spark that ignited the fire.

Listen - nobody in the media expected this to become a movement. Nobody expected for our voices to be heard for this long, this loudly - so loudly that the media cannot even mute it. No unbiased observer would have looked at the state of American politics back in May and said that, of the 12 men on that stage, Ron Paul would be one of three remaining.

The message in the video is that, if we as Americans want a political system we can be proud of, and if we want honesty and integrity in our offices, and if we want representation BY the people, FOR the people - all we have to do is wake enough people up. All we have to do is show people that Ron Paul is the guy they've always dreamed of to represent them - and then tell them that they don't have to dream any longer.

As I've reiterated many times in my posts - this is much bigger than just one election. This is a movement, and all great movements take time. So ask yourself what you are willing to do for this movement?

Are you willing to get into political discussions with anyone and everyone, including people you don't like, people you don't know, people you disagree strongly with, in order to slowly change the political landscape?

Are you willing to support this movement in 2008 or 2012 or 2048, regardless of how popular it is and regardless of what other people say about our chances, simply because it's the right thing to do?

Are you willing to donate to liberty-minded candidates for Congress, governor, even local elections, even after you don't think you have any money left to donate?

Are you willing to stand up to the political establishment?

Are you willing to dream of the day, at the end of it all, when we are properly represented, when our economy is once again thriving, when our wealth will not lose its value and our voice WILL NOT BE IGNORED?

Stop dreaming. It's in our hands.

Jamsie 567
02-16-2008, 07:29 PM
My first Ron Paul video also Aravoth is a big part of this movement. I was fortunate enough to plug his name during an interview with RP campaign.

kigol
02-16-2008, 08:17 PM
yup.