PDA

View Full Version : I Believe in the US Constitution Washington DC Rally

michaelwise
02-16-2008, 07:19 PM
I was thinking to myself this morning, I believe in the US Constitution. Then I thought, this might be a good name for the march on Washington this summer. The name may be something that most Americans could get behind.

A video commercial for this idea would be easy to make, with different people saying;

I Believe in the Constitution of the United States of America
I Believe,
I Believe,
I Believe in the Constitution
Lets get back to the Constitution
Lets Believe in it again.
Join us in a March on Washington on..... to send a message to our elected officials to obey the Constitution.
I Believe in the Constitution of the United States of America.

We could also call for a Constitutional amendment at this time; Congress, the President and the Judiciary shall make no laws circumventing or adding to the rules outlined in the US Constitution, without due process.

AFM
02-16-2008, 07:22 PM
not catcht enough
and too long
"Hey are you going to the I Believe in the US Constitution Rally?"

Kotin
02-16-2008, 07:28 PM
i like it.

kigol
02-16-2008, 07:32 PM
:cool:

michaelwise
02-16-2008, 08:03 PM
The name could be shortened to, Believe in the Constitution Rally.

How does this sound;
Are you going to Believe in the Constitution Rally in DC?

Malakai0
02-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Or my personal favorite, the "Hey f***wads in DC, follow the f***ing Constitution or we're going to f***ing revolt!" march.

Sorry when dealing with DC, I am angry.

rvkpa
02-16-2008, 08:39 PM
I think you could call it something much simpler. Call it a "Freedom Rally" and then urge people to have Freedom Rallies in their own towns and in universities. Then you could call it the freedom movement. You could identify candidates like Ron Paul as freedom candidates. You need to build it like a brand. People like brands.

RSLudlum
02-16-2008, 08:45 PM
"Tell the government to kiss your ass" Rally :D