PDA

View Full Version : Where is this money bomb taking place?

tondog4paul
02-16-2008, 11:55 AM
I don't see any links anywhere to the money bombs when they happen and if I were a YouTube only browser I wouldn't even know about this latest one! Ron Pauls official site doesn't really have much except an organized list of You Tube vids.

jrich4rpaul
02-16-2008, 04:14 PM
I don't see any links anywhere to the money bombs when they happen and if I were a YouTube only browser I wouldn't even know about this latest one! Ron Pauls official site doesn't really have much except an organized list of You Tube vids.

You don't see any links to the moneybomb? Im pretty sure it's in one of these threads,

www.presidentsdaymoneybomb.com

And Ron Paul's website doesn't have a link to it because moneybombs are not organized by the campaign, they are supporter-created efforts.

As for "where is it taking place?", I don't know how to answer that question. The internet? RonPaul2008.com on Monday?

pacelli
02-17-2008, 03:27 PM

Check the "Daily Dose" on the campaign blog. You can participate in any of the comments sections without registering, and you can post any link that you want. Get to it !

FreedomFighter8008
02-17-2008, 07:08 PM

Donations for the money bombs are ALWAYS made at www.ronpaul2008.com/donate. So anytime you hear that there is going to be a money bomb on a certain day, just go to the official site at that link and make your donation.