PDA

View Full Version : FRAUD against all Ron Paul Supporters *Please Read*

RonPaul765
02-16-2008, 07:49 AM
This is an Emergency that we all need to be aware of.

Please see http://ronpaulchat.net/investment.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the the site that wants to take your money. http://breakthematrix.com/

Folks these people want you to buy their stocks and in return you recieve nothing. This is not a joke please help spread the word about this fraud that is being used against all of us Ron Paul supporters...:mad::mad::mad:

Bruno
02-16-2008, 07:54 AM
Who to believe, folks? Can anyone verify this?

RonPaul765
02-16-2008, 08:02 AM
Who to believe, folks? Can anyone verify this?

I know what you mean Bruno, but as the article states please put the puzzle together and you will see what this is really about...:(

jillian
02-16-2008, 08:37 AM
i'm not sure if i believe that

FreeTraveler
02-16-2008, 08:51 AM
This is simply one bad businessman attacking another business to build his own. If you don't care to participate in a business, you don't have to.

However, after reading this article, RonPaulRacing will never receive a penny from me for attacking another business with underhanded tactics. If I owned RPF, I would ban those promoting RonPaulRacing for this attack on fellow supporters.

jillian
02-16-2008, 09:15 AM
This is simply one bad businessman attacking another business to build his own. If you don't care to participate in a business, you don't have to.

However, after reading this article, RonPaulRacing will never receive a penny from me for attacking another business with underhanded tactics. If I owned RPF, I would ban those promoting RonPaulRacing for this attack on fellow supporters.

i think you may be right

what a shame. :(

Commander Yo
02-16-2008, 09:24 AM
I agree its uncool to attack fellow business men based on your assumptions and not real facts. And then to go promote your thing, that is totally weak.

Lyman did so much for The Revolution. He and his partner have identified a huge need in America, a need for another form of media not driven by massive corporations and political agendas. A new media source that will pull from the growing vitality of non-traditional media forms to deliver important content to an information deprived nation.

Will breakthematirx.com work, that is for the market to determine. Are there pitfalls to "investing" yes, but don't call it fraud without basis.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-16-2008, 09:42 AM
How nice that this person is able to criticize a business that they see as a competitor. And try to hype their own business interests. $500 an hour is not really outrageous for a lawyer. Its on the high side but not totally outrageous. Maybe the lawyer was expecting to be sued bythe FEC. Maybe they werent billing all hours. Who knows?

Strangely I think the type of person that would invest in an IPO in a new media company is totally different than one that would invest in a Nascar Race Car. I might be wrong though, it wouldnt be the first time.

AgentOrange
02-18-2008, 11:02 AM
Well, I think the Ron Paul Racing idea is not worth the money, but I don't see anything wrong with him speaking his mind. Ron Paul stands for freedom of speech, we don't have to pretend to like each other's ideas, just because we are all Ron Paul supporters. I think the call to ban RPR are anti-freedom. People should vote for the business of their choice with their money (or for both businesses or neither business if they choose.)

WilliamC
02-18-2008, 11:13 AM
I never donated a dime to the blimp but I never ridiculed those who supported it either.

Just so long as folks are honest about what they are doing more power to them.

Agent CSL
02-18-2008, 11:18 AM
That's .... First thing I noticed about this page is him saying "I'm going to surmise that the MLK day bomb was put fourth to maximize the email database of one opportunist promoter"; and then on the bottom "Our goal is to build a database of 1 million freedom loving revolutionaires to be able to take action when the cause is GREAT."

Big red flag! Hypocrite alert!

There's risks in the media network and the article seems half right. But.. Ron Paul racing..Really?... Really? .. I never trusted that Ron Paul racing to begin with, and he's promoting it after smearing some other business. This is putting up even more red flags to me.

He might be right, might be wrong.. I think the safest way to be is to hold onto your money and only donate it to the official campaign.

Mini-Me
02-18-2008, 11:26 AM
That's .... First thing I noticed about this page is him saying "I'm going to surmise that the MLK day bomb was put fourth to maximize the email database of one opportunist promoter"; and then on the bottom "Our goal is to build a database of 1 million freedom loving revolutionaires to be able to take action when the cause is GREAT."

Big red flag! Hypocrite alert!

There's risks in the media network and the article seems half right. But.. Ron Paul racing..Really?... Really? .. I never trusted that Ron Paul racing to begin with, and he's promoting it after smearing some other business. This is putting up even more red flags to me.

He might be right, might be wrong.. I think the safest way to be is to hold onto your money and only donate it to the official campaign.

While I myself donated to the blimp, I think AgentCSL's last comment is worth repeating. I have no idea how legit RonPaulRacing is...if it is legit, I personally think it's a good idea, but that's just me. However...unless you're already maxed out and can't contribute to the official campaign at all, a safer bet might be to donate to the official campaign and then write a letter explaining how you think a NASCAR deal might be a good idea. :p I'm not trying to derail a grassroots project here...it's just, well...as inefficient as the official campaign seems to have been, donating to grassroots projects is very risky business unless there's some proof of legitimacy (and there might be - I haven't kept up with the RonPaulRacing stuff, myself - so don't take my post as a claim that it's a scam, either).

Cleaner44
02-18-2008, 11:38 AM
What a joke. BreakTheMatrix may or may not succeed but there is nothing wrong with creating a new business. Many people want to devote more time to our revolution but money is needed. A person can either work a job and participate in the revolution in their spare time or they can create a business and try to do both, make money and restore our Republic.

We are all free to invest as we see fit. As long as there is no FRAUD going on, then I have no problem with BreakTheMatrix.

It seems to me that this Emergency is a bunch of bullshit.

Cleaner44
02-18-2008, 11:39 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks these people want you to buy their stocks and in return you recieve nothing. This is not a joke please help spread the word about this fraud that is being used against all of us Ron Paul supporters...:mad::mad::mad:

I think this says it all:

Disclaimer: The following is the ideas and thought process of one person. This is not a distribution of any fact whatsoever. There is no proof whatsoever for the accusations and assertions contained within.

QWE
02-18-2008, 01:23 PM
I thought the blimp was a horrible idea. Ronpaulracing is a horrible idea. It's a huge waste of money reaching very few people who will actually care.

I'd support breakthematrix.com simply because their IDEA is better. I don't care who's trying to be the better businessman (hint: attacking another doesn't help), but who has a more worthwhile cause. In the long-run, if breakthematrix succeeds it will achieve MUCH more than Ronpaulracing....

integrity
02-18-2008, 01:32 PM
I wont invest in Break the Matrix for one reason: The majority of controlling interest shares are owned by one or two people.

a truely free-thought media should be controlled by a board of investors, the more the merrier. I suggested in another post to not allow any one person to own more than .1 % of the shares of stock.

Cowlesy
02-18-2008, 01:37 PM
I have a real problem with someone bashing a different venture idea, asking for money, and then not signing their name to their accusations and appeal.

Madsci30
02-18-2008, 01:47 PM
I was weary as soon as I read on the site that they would own over 50% off the company. That is not what we need..... we need the people to own more than 50% of the media company. End of story.

nobody's_hero
02-18-2008, 02:10 PM

Umm. I'm lost. What does ron paul racing have to do with this?

IM2L844
02-19-2008, 08:56 AM

This is utter nonsense. Chris (School_Of_Hard_Knocks) from ronpaulchat.net thinks he has a bone to pick for some reason.

The facts are:

1) Rick Williams and Trevor Lyman may have done more for this campaign than just about anyone else...Certainly more than Chris with his little home page with some links and his little FREE java based chat room from freejavachat.com.

2) To Date, they have not asked for a penny or a pledge for a penny and have plainly stated they would refuse any such offers at this time. The only thing they have done is to try and find out who might be interested in investing IN THE FUTURE!

3) an Initial Public Offering (IPO) is not an inherently evil thing. Microsoft and Google as well as many other succesful company's all had IPO's. If you had got in on the ground floor of those IPO's, who knows...Yes, it's risky. Yes, do your homework. Yes, it's a good rule of thumb to never invest more than you can afford to lose, but it's likely going to be a better investment than donating to ronpaulchat.net.

4) Any honest webmaster can tell you that it takes less than 20 bucks per month to get a domain name and purchase a website with unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth. Furthermore, the amount of work that would go into operating a tiny website like Chris's (School_Of_Hard_Knocks) would be next to nothing. Still he pleads for donations and/or pledges of donations for $20, $50 and even $100 per month to to pay for all his hard work and to help defer all his expenses. IT'S A BLATANT FABRICATION. THERE ARE NO EXPENSES WORTH MENTIONING AND THERE IS DEFINITELY NOT A LOT OF HARD WORK INVOLVED.

It's people like Chris who are the real scammers!

schooldayze
02-19-2008, 09:21 AM
These two partners of necessity are telling people that they are setting up a media network to take the Ron Paul message out to TV, radio and newspapers. What they aren't telling people is that they have no hope of doing that to any noticable degree. I seem to remember a network called Free Speech TV when I used to have Dish Network. A lot of truth on that channel. However it was channel 9415. Not going to get a whole lot of mainstream audience being on channel 9415. A corporation known as Clear Channel owns the majority of the radio stations in the United States. TV and radio are essentially a tightly controlled monopoly. The only way to break up this monopoly is to turn over congress to a group of individuals that will do something about it.

This is the same candy but in a different wrapper. There is no way to get this message out to the main stream intact. The CFR will never allow it. The FCC will never allow it. Even if enough money was raised from advertisers, those advertisers would have to be of the multi-billion dollar type. Advertisers like that are NOT the ones that want the message of freedom and liberty being broadcast on the main stream media.

schooldayze
02-19-2008, 09:28 AM
Wake up people. As far as the email list goes, I realized that I had very little ability to get the message out about this when it came to light. You can ask anyone that goes to the site, before this I never asked anyone for their email address. The last thing I want is for a bunch of Ron Paul supporters to get screwed over by the Ron Paul movement's most visible ICON...think about it...can anyone say APATHY?

schooldayze
02-19-2008, 09:32 AM
As for the Ron Paul Racing thing, I have NO RELATIONSHIP what so ever to them besides the fact that I am ENDORSING their idea to get RON PAUL on a NASCAR so that 75 MILLION conservative, freedom loving, gun loving republicans (studies show nascar fans are over 80% republican) can get some name recognition of Ron Paul.

IM2L844
02-19-2008, 09:41 AM
These two partners of necessity are telling people that they are setting up a media network to take the Ron Paul message out to TV, radio and newspapers. What they aren't telling people is that they have no hope of doing that to any noticable degree. I seem to remember a network called Free Speech TV when I used to have Dish Network. A lot of truth on that channel. However it was channel 9415. Not going to get a whole lot of mainstream audience being on channel 9415. A corporation known as Clear Channel owns the majority of the radio stations in the United States. TV and radio are essentially a tightly controlled monopoly. The only way to break up this monopoly is to turn over congress to a group of individuals that will do something about it.

This is the same candy but in a different wrapper. There is no way to get this message out to the main stream intact. The CFR will never allow it. The FCC will never allow it. Even if enough money was raised from advertisers, those advertisers would have to be of the multi-billion dollar type. Advertisers like that are NOT the ones that want the message of freedom and liberty being broadcast on the main stream media.

Your copy and patse totally skipped over the part where they haven't asked anyone for any money at all at this point where as <School_Of_Hard_Knocks> is practically begging for money (for nothing in return). This is clearly a childish, vacuous attempt to pre-emptively demonize an idea (the details of which are unknown) that may or may not be a good one.

Speculative negative bluster is not evidence of anything close to fraud or anything unseemly at all. As a matter of fact, I would think what is being put out on ronpaulchat.net comes closer to being illegal than what break the matrix is doing.

I smell a law suit.

schooldayze
02-19-2008, 09:42 AM
As far as doing far more than "Chris and his little website" goes, I and the other people at ronpaulchat.net have answered thousands of questions in REAL TIME. You're lucky if you even receive and email back from those other so called leaders!

schooldayze
02-19-2008, 09:45 AM
I haven't asked for RED CENT I REPEAT I AM NOT INVOLVED with RON PAUL RACING aside from my ENDORSEMENT. Don't believe the LIES and DISTORTIONS people this is what OUR ENEMIES have been doing to us....FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC... if you know what I mean!

schooldayze
02-19-2008, 09:47 AM
And if you think you're going to scare me into backing down with the threats of a LAWSUIT...believe me I thought that out very carefully before I decided to come out with this... it's COWARDS who are afraid of being SUED who sit back and watch other people get SCREWED.

IM2L844
02-19-2008, 09:50 AM
I haven't asked for RED CENT

Really?

http://ronpaulchat.net/donate.html

IM2L844
02-19-2008, 09:58 AM
http://www.domainsbyproxy.com/popup/subpoenapolicies.aspx

schooldayze
02-19-2008, 09:59 AM
So because I have a donate page and would like to do this full time instead of building houses for 60 hours a week that makes me a bad guy? I repeat ...i have not asked anyone to donate there is a link to donate if you wish. I am not begging anyone to donate money stop twisting the facts so that the fabrication proves your point. People are free to donate or not donate. If they feel our services are worth the money then they donate...if they don't they don't. It's called the free market.

Crickett
02-19-2008, 10:32 AM
What a joke. BreakTheMatrix may or may not succeed but there is nothing wrong with creating a new business. Many people want to devote more time to our revolution but money is needed. A person can either work a job and participate in the revolution in their spare time or they can create a business and try to do both, make money and restore our Republic.

We are all free to invest as we see fit. As long as there is no FRAUD going on, then I have no problem with BreakTheMatrix.

It seems to me that this Emergency is a bunch of bullshit.

Agreed. The only thing that gets me, is if you click on "this clip" you do hear someone involved in BTM saying RP's campaign is over. It is NOT, and I didn't feel comfortable with tha guy after hearing that.

schooldayze
02-19-2008, 03:24 PM
This is the clip that was emailed to me http://salewisiii.com/rw.mp3

I also want to point out that I did not start this thread. Therefore I did not accuse anyone of fraud. I was told about it and came here to defend myself when people began to attack the messenger.

nobody's_hero
02-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Well, I reserve the right to research anything and everything before committing to donate. Right now, I'm stretched pretty thin. I'm saving up to lay down a hefty wad of cash on the Tax Day 08 moneybomb for the official fundraiser.

JR from Texas
02-19-2008, 04:03 PM
The problem I have with break the matrix is that there is no existing media company that they're trying to take nationally through an IPO. Instead they are starting from scratch and will waste lots of $.

I'd rather them structure it as a LLP with investment money coming from interested Ron Paul grass rooters, use the $ raised and equity to attract an experienced media team, and IPO it a year later. That way the initial investors can realize a larger return and not have his investment money subjected to market forces (we're going into a RECESSION people! Dot-com start-ups will lose their value!)

JR from Texas
02-19-2008, 04:04 PM
haha, i think i just talked myself out of investing in breakthematrix.

Wish I had gotten in on some platinum commodities when I first heard about the rolling blackouts in South Africa. Would have doubled my investment in 3 weeks.

Mark
02-25-2008, 06:32 AM
haha, i think i just talked myself out of investing in breakthematrix.

Wish I had gotten in on some platinum commodities when I first heard about the rolling blackouts in South Africa. Would have doubled my investment in 3 weeks.

There is some question as to the original motives of Trevor.

There's evidence that he had the whole blimp and private advertising company in mind from early on.

He registered "RonPaulBlimp.com" way back on June 16th, 2007,

and then proceeded to take over other people's ideas to gather over 18,000 email addresses that he used to promote the Blimp in December 2007.

And now, even the "FiveForFreedom" email list has been changed to the "BreakTheMatrix" email list.

He had the idea for the Blimp in June 2007, and then he used the emails he collected from the moneybombs to get support for that,

and now he's using the emails he's collected all along to promote the "BreakTheMatrix" multi-million dollar plan.

With no transparency yet as to where all of the $600,000 collected for the Blimp went.

IMO -
It's time for Trevor to come clean with some actual evidence as to where all the money has gone if he doesn't want his credibility to be worthless.