PDA

View Full Version : Freedom To Fascism Movie

virginiakid
02-16-2008, 12:18 AM
Just got finished watching that documentary. It was very interesting to listen to. This just reiterated my feelings on why we need to elect people into office that will vote and work toward getting rid of the Federal Reserve and to defend out Freedoms.

While we need people to run for congressional office, I often believe that we should also have people run for state office as well as local office. All are important in the grand scheme of things. if you elect people that are not afraid to stand up and are willing to stand up when faced with great adversity, then we will win back our country for sure.

flames2dust77
02-16-2008, 12:32 AM
it is an excellent documentary.

bcreps85
02-16-2008, 01:14 AM
Yes, this is a video I plan on using to convert people. I like it because it explains pure and simple facts about problems with our system without getting into heavy conspiracy theory stuff that tends to scare people away. A very useful tool if you can get people to watch it I think, and it reiterated my inner fire for this movement.

Fields
02-16-2008, 01:17 AM
Yes, this is a video I plan on using to convert people. I like it because it explains pure and simple facts about problems with our system without getting into heavy conspiracy theory stuff that tends to scare people away. A very useful tool if you can get people to watch it I think, and it reiterated my inner fire for this movement.

I've rewatched that movie probably 8 or 9 times, each in convincing a person about this corrupt society. It has worked everytime.

EndTheFed
02-16-2008, 01:18 AM
We have distributed 250 copies... I suggest getting them from the web site..

They are cheap in bulk 1.25 each.

Fields
02-16-2008, 01:24 AM
We have distributed 250 copies... I suggest getting them from the web site..

They are cheap in bulk 1.25 each.

I've bought one for the $10 bucks. Do those come in lesser quality?