PDA

View Full Version : 1983 Video- Congressman Larry McDonald on Crossfire Before he was Murdered on KAL 007

AgentSmith
02-15-2008, 11:08 PM
http://digg.com/politics/congressman_larry_mcdonald_on_crossfire_before_he_ was_killed (PLEASE DIGG!!!)

Congressman Larry McDonald was the chairman of the John Birch society - he had inherited an anti-communist network from his cousin General George S Patton. He was hunting down the globalists and was about to chair the House committee on un-American activities. He was going to be president.

This video was 4 months before Larry McDonald was killed on flight KAL 007 when it was 'accidently' shot down by the Soviets.

This video shows why hes dead. This is an amazing find - please spread this anywhere and everywhere.

"He was the most principled man in Congress." - Ron Paul, The Philadelphia Inquirer

AgentSmith
02-15-2008, 11:19 PM
Sorry - link fixed

jlaker
02-15-2008, 11:58 PM
I read an article somewhere that says he might still be alive. If so then that is so sad because they still have him captive.

libertythor
02-15-2008, 11:59 PM
dugg! and blogged!

damoncrowe
02-16-2008, 12:11 AM
This was posted not too long ago, but we shoulda' kept it bumped so thanks.
I have an aquaintance who knew McDonald fairly well and if I remember the story
correctly, he had lunch with McDonald weeks before his death and some strange things
happened while they were out. To make a long story short, they were being followed
and when my "friend" confronted the men following them at a restaurant, they said that
they were following him for his protection.

ross11988
02-16-2008, 12:20 AM
Who would of thought that the CFR and Trilateral commission would of been brought up 25 years ago. Stupid sheep back then didn't care.

Fields
02-16-2008, 12:28 AM
duggit

faisal
02-16-2008, 12:41 AM

280Z28
02-16-2008, 12:51 AM
McDonald sounded really intelligent. I like him already :)

Revolution9
02-16-2008, 02:03 AM
You can see CFR/NWO agent Braden trying to discredit by the same textbook means they use on this campaign. He said the word conspiracy in incredulous tones over 60 times and about ten right at the end to emphasize. And then to cement his inculcation and culpability he admits to being part of William Casey's propaganda team during WW II and that means he also was part of the transfer of tech to the communists. An enlightenning look for those just wakening as to how their playbook hasn't changed much and why on these forums when certain individuals have went on in this particular playbook manner the hammer of ban came down on their ass.. I remember this interview when it was fist on.

Best
Randy

PauliticsPolitics
02-16-2008, 02:08 AM
Congressman Larry McDonald is proof that we can also infiltrate the democratic party.

AgentSmith
02-16-2008, 02:13 AM
Its just an amazing film. How many congressmen canceled their plans to fly on KAL 007? I heard at least a couple. There were rumors that the plane was forced to land and he was taken off before it was shot down. Not sure what the purpose of that would be other than to torture him or throw him in a GULAG for some sick sadistic pleasure.

Revolution9
02-16-2008, 03:05 AM
Its just an amazing film. How many congressmen canceled their plans to fly on KAL 007? I heard at least a couple. There were rumors that the plane was forced to land and he was taken off before it was shot down. Not sure what the purpose of that would be other than to torture him or throw him in a GULAG for some sick sadistic pleasure.

In case the shot missed the plane. The plane shootdown would be the excuse for the missing McDonald in the result bodies not be ripped totally to pieces and incinerated. He is then lost amongst the parts to the media outlets and is assuredly incapacitated by his enemies...Where are Tha Hardy Boys and Navy Drew when you need them???

HTH
Randy

Malum Prohibitum
02-16-2008, 03:53 AM
Wow, Im new to this story. This sounds like a freaking John Gresham book.

AgentSmith
02-16-2008, 04:13 AM
In case the shot missed the plane. The plane shootdown would be the excuse for the missing McDonald in the result bodies not be ripped totally to pieces and incinerated. He is then lost amongst the parts to the media outlets and is assuredly incapacitated by his enemies...Where are Tha Hardy Boys and Navy Drew when you need them???

HTH
Randy

I just realized - if he really did have an underground anti-communist network as the story goes - they would definitely want to 'question' him. So you go for the incredibly risky and spectacular snatch and grab rather than the heart attack or car accident...

On the other hand the benefit was he was completely lost in the middle of that story. I didnt know a congressman died for over a decade. In particular a hardcore anti-soviet congressman. That should have been a major part of the story.

who knows, but we lost someone very important.

rpfreedom08
02-16-2008, 04:44 AM
who knows, but we lost someone very important.

Yes we did... He was the most intelligent well spoken congressman for the American cause and for him to be killed really shows just how long this fight has been going on against true Americans. I don't understand why the Revolution has slowed to a stop. This thing should just be getting started, Ron Paul brought this fight to the forefront, we should be the ones to continue this fight no matter if he is president or not. We should have really known in our hearts that the establishment wouldn't let him be nominated. This should just prove to us that this fight is real and won't be over in a matter of a few months, it's only just beginning ...

MJfromCT
02-16-2008, 09:30 AM
Yes we did... He was the most intelligent well spoken congressman for the American cause and for him to be killed really shows just how long this fight has been going on against true Americans. I don't understand why the Revolution has slowed to a stop. This thing should just be getting started, Ron Paul brought this fight to the forefront, we should be the ones to continue this fight no matter if he is president or not. We should have really known in our hearts that the establishment wouldn't let him be nominated. This should just prove to us that this fight is real and won't be over in a matter of a few months, it's only just beginning ...

We the people who seek the America that was given to us by our founding fathers have always existed. Now thanks to Ron Paul's efforts we have a guiding light and a familiar voice in which to rally upon. Now people such as myself are being introduced for the first time to Larry McDonald and others (Harry Browne) who have been fighting this fight over the past few decades below the radar of MSM. And being provided with a new sense of understanding for the words Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and many other great people shared with us. All revolutions begin with a small group of passionate people, this is where we are at. It is only a matter of time, effort and passion before we succeed.

Dieseler
02-16-2008, 09:38 AM
Who would of thought that the CFR and Trilateral commission would of been brought up 25 years ago. Stupid sheep back then didn't care.

They seem to care even less so now.
I truly believe that guy would have been President had he lived and the NWO would have been set back many, many years.
He would have had my vote.

chiplitfam
02-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Larry McDonald on the New World Order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1946

charger
02-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Great video. Now I know why the media discredits the Birch society. I hope more people are starting to wake up.
Our country should get out of the U.N.

AgentSmith
02-16-2008, 01:29 PM
Google has reset the ratings counter for this video. It is officially a suppressed film.

Fox McCloud
02-16-2008, 02:11 PM
I saw this and was shocked--it was like listening to a more forceful version of Ron Paul (of course, Ron appeared to be more forceful in 1988 too...so, perhaps age has something to do with it). Not surprisingly, Ron Paul and Larry McDonald were friends (Ron went on later to say, about McDonald "He was the most principalled man in Congres")....and from what I read, McDonald is the one who introduce Ron to the idea of a "New World Order" and a conspiratorial view on history...it appears that Ron "took the bite" so to speak, as he seems to be far more critical of the government and the one-world government scheme now, than he was back in '88.

Either way, it's a shame that Dr. McDonald still isn't with us--it would have been nice to have 2 Constitutionalist in Congress.

I also heard that McDonald was planning on running for President in '88, and that could have possibly factored in to his disappearance.

BigRedBrent
02-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Make it like this:

http://digg.com/politics/congressman_larry_mcdonald_on_crossfire_before_he_ was_killed

Use quote if you want to see how you put it into a code box. Just use [code] just like you would use [quote].

AgentSmith
02-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Does anyone know of any other videos of Mr McDonald?

kyleAF
02-16-2008, 11:27 PM

It hasn't stopped. It's gone incognito ;)

These are open forums, you know...

ChooseLiberty
02-16-2008, 11:49 PM
The good news it that once they wake up they can't go back to sleep. They can only get more awake.

Great video. Now I know why the media discredits the Birch society. I hope more people are starting to wake up.
Our country should get out of the U.N.

Dave Pedersen
02-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Ignorance is the default state of every human. Knowledge is lost with every death and two ignorant persons are born to replace them. Those who prey on ignorance have this fact of nature to their advantage at all times.

There is no security for freedom until constitutional education is instilled into our culture as our top priority of national defense.

AgentSmith
02-17-2008, 04:31 PM
http://www.rescue007.org/ This site thinks the plane landed.

Nathan Hale
02-17-2008, 05:25 PM
What evidence do you have that McDonald was murdered?

http://digg.com/politics/congressman_larry_mcdonald_on_crossfire_before_he_ was_killed (PLEASE DIGG!!!)

Congressman Larry McDonald was the chairman of the John Birch society - he had inherited an anti-communist network from his cousin General George S Patton. He was hunting down the globalists and was about to chair the House committee on un-American activities. He was going to be president.

This video was 4 months before Larry McDonald was killed on flight KAL 007 when it was 'accidently' shot down by the Soviets.

This video shows why hes dead. This is an amazing find - please spread this anywhere and everywhere.

"He was the most principled man in Congress." - Ron Paul, The Philadelphia Inquirer

AgentSmith
02-17-2008, 05:55 PM
What evidence do you have that McDonald was murdered?

None, of course. Decide for yourself....

AgentSmith
02-18-2008, 11:06 AM

Nathan Hale
02-19-2008, 08:28 PM
None, of course. Decide for yourself....

::wind leaves sails::

AgentSmith
02-20-2008, 02:11 AM
;)

samforpaul
02-20-2008, 10:37 AM

Thanks, agentsmith. I watched the crossfire interview in its entirety.
IIRC, the History Channel did a feature on this, but I don't remember the CFR connections.

Perry
02-20-2008, 11:25 AM
"There is a real question in my mind that the Soviets may have actually murdered 269 passengers and crew on the Korean Air Lines Flight 007 in order to kill Larry McDonald."

- Jerry Falwell, 2 September 1983, Washington Post

"He was the most principled man in Congress."

- Ron Paul, The Philadelphia Inquirer

Captain America
02-21-2008, 12:32 AM
what Ron Paul should be talking about!

AgentSmith
02-24-2008, 04:19 PM

ionlyknowy
02-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Ignorance is the default state of every human. Knowledge is lost with every death and two ignorant persons are born to replace them. Those who prey on ignorance have this fact of nature to their advantage at all times.

There is no security for freedom until constitutional education is instilled into our culture as our top priority of national defense.

Thank God, some one finally put my thoughts to words... you are sooo right. That is why the youth vote most of the time is not the right vote. ahem Obama...

AgentSmith
03-02-2008, 04:55 AM
bump

amy31416
03-02-2008, 06:33 AM
"The rhetoric has gone one way, and the actions have gone another."

True to this day.

Why don't we hold our representatives accountable, whether they be the Mayor or the President?

ryanmkeisling
03-02-2008, 08:11 AM
uh, bump?