PDA

View Full Version : The Process of Enlightenment

Highland
02-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Sometimes I sense a lot of frustration from avid, Enlightened Ron Paul Supporters that the ones who will not hear or learn or understand are hypocrites..I wanted to offer some Psychology to the situation and reflect that they are just still sleeping...sometimes I hear them being called sheep or willfully rogue Republicans, but the truth is that we have to work to gently "Enlighten" them.

BLINDING them with light, especially when they are just waking up will only make them shut their eyes tighter than when they were sleeping. We have to create situations where they have just enough information or "Light" that they will want to open the door themselves. Teaching Children is very similar in the way that the best Teaching is Facilitating. Actively providing the learner with what supplies they need to not only work a problem....but even more importantly to be able to...IDENTIFY THAT THERE EVEN IS A PROBLEM!

In the book that Ron Paul and his family signed for me....Peter Gay's "The Enlightenment: The Science of Freedom", the first Chapter is called "The Recovery of the Nerve". It is the first step into an Enlightenment and discusses the pain associated with feeling the pains of bondage and the discomfort for the first time. An Enlightenment is painful and most wince from the pain hearing that America isn't Free.

We have to be careful with that pain, like physicians (like Dr. Paul). .....thereto, be sensitive to the burden that all Ron Paul Enlightenment Thinkers carry.....that there is a better way. So please, be nicer to each other in the Ron Paul Family...encourage each other as you know Ron Paul would want us to be doing. Love each other, as this is a most difficult battle that we are trying to fight without lifting swords...only lifting up each other will bring us to VICTORY!;)

NEPA_Revolution
02-15-2008, 10:34 PM
I completely agree. And a bit off the subject, but what does McCain have that Paul doesnt, FLOCKS of SHEEPLE!!!! Why, because the media says Insane Insane Insane, and when they see our blinding light they turn away to their comfort zone, the George Bush "Republican"

Highland
02-15-2008, 10:39 PM
We will rise to the national media spotlight through the Grand March....but always remember that we are fundamentally a grassroots candidacy and our POWER is IN THE LOCAL MEDIA. The battle for the press/media will, and will always be on the local level AND WILL HAVE TO BE WON THERE FIRST!!! Here are some ads that you can download for local TV/Radio stations to play. Oh yeah...those MCWAR NOT PEACE "Sheeple", are just sleeping too. Just like we were at one time. Compassion will be the sword of peace that will defeat our captors.

http://www.highlandmediaworks.com/ronpaulad