PDA

View Full Version : Those of you that have a minute - need reinforcements!!

drulay
02-15-2008, 10:25 PM
I live in Michigan and still regularly promote and convert many people to Ron Paul even when seems there is little good in that since our primaries have already taken place. Even to this day when speaking to new people and edging politics in the discussion - I find most people still don't know who Ron Paul is (until they meet me of course :D ). Most walk away from me supporting Ron Paul and intending on checking him out further on the internet.

I am usually well spoken, well informed. Quite a few things that happened to me over the course of the last couple years has caused me to passionately study our government and law. The most major event, believe it or not, was not discovering the freedom message that Dr Paul is conveying, but being essentially forced to represent myself in court over the course of a year finalizing with a 3 day trial where I wiped the floors with a well known trial lawyer in my area. I am kicking around a congressional run in 2010. This will for sure happen even if I only see a mediocre response from my new business that will finally be off the ground next month after two years of laborious planning. This business is important for the potential run as it would create a contact/network of 1,000's of business owners in my area very quickly, and have me regularly involved in different chamber of commerce meetings, as well as media coverage. In a sense, it will help my name be known in a positive light (there are no liabilities in this business, only free resources for the pubic!) which is very important in the eyes of anyone knowledgeable on running for office. The other important necessity for a campaign would be a "starter" account of funds for the purpose, which of course this will also give me. I refuse to only "talk" of the change, when I can create the means and ability to help the cause of change. One person may not be much, even in congress, you're just one out of 435, but if there are others - then we have a chance. We have a chance to spread the message. When people become well informed, they are overwhelmingly acceptant to the ideas of freedom and liberty.

Why did I tell you all this? Because I want you to know I am dedicated to spreading the word about Ron Paul all the way until the election. I will write him in if I have to, and I intend on spreading this initiative to as many people as possible. Some people are incredibly apathetic and may just be locked in that state of mind permanently. This leads me to a social expirement that I need YOU for. If you support Dr Paul, then please support me as regardless of any results of this Republican nomination or even presidential election, I am dedicated to furthering the message of freedom long after this year is done and gone.

I regular a forum for my local city's newspaper. I have always spoken up for Dr Paul and have become known for my support of him. There are others who support him, but they rarely speak up as a result of some of the intolerant language that will be replied to the "Paultards" as I've been called so many times.

I have become so busy lately I cannot keep up on the forums over there, and at this point it's point it's getting pretty ugly.

At the time of our primaries Dailykos released a story about the county coordinator for the county I live in was a KKK member and pro-white spokesman at many rallies. I have many mixed feelings on this, but overall outrage for this person who is affiliated with despicable organizations as such, attempting to promote Dr Paul in the spotlight.

Though I found out this news about the time of our primary, it has just been discovered by forum members and is being talked about in two different sections of the forum. In one section, my forum name is in the topic in attempts to label me as being "caught on tape" as a kkk supporter. I have been defended by a few as not possible of being this "Randy Gray" guy by intelligence comparisons(including the original poster), but overall it has been an opportunity for the anti-RonPaul'ers to bash myself and Ron Paul.

I am curious if some knowledgeable people would be willing to come and post some rebuttal's to comments made in one of the threads, including:

Denouncing someone on the one hand, while holding the other hand out to grab the cash isn't really "denouncing" anything. Condemning KKK support while continuing to allow them to actively support you is hypocrisy in its purest form.

I guess he feels that as long as they are campaigning for him, he is keeping them from using that time to burn crosses?

RP, is a bigger hypocrite than the politicians that Ron Paul's supporters have been pointing their fingers at ever since RP announced his candidacy.

Instead of donating money that came from the KKK to a charity of RP's choice (or returning it), RP used the money for his campaign. By not condemning the KKK and using their money, he tacitly accepted their support and wrapped himself in "their" flag instead of distancing himself from them.

A reasonable person looking at these facts can reach only one conclusion ... RP is NOT who he has said he is.

The rumors of his connections with White Supremacist groups are more than likely true ... at least his actions ever since the KKK donation to his campaign was discovered, point that way.

Continued self-delusion seems to be a common denominator for Ron Paul supporters

Paul was willing to sell his soul for the donations.

Trust me, Americans are smarter than you give them credit for. Its the Ron Paul supporters who's intelligence I have begun to question.

Now any of you that can comment intelligently, please do so.

The link to this thread is:
http://services.ourmidland.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5334&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

you must register before you can post. I want to see what happens with a flood of knowledgeable people rebutting these KKK allegations or intelligence insults upon Ron Paul supporters because of the KKK.

Thanks for reading, and thanks even more if you went and commented on that thread for Ron Paul.

Thanks again and please bump :D