PDA

View Full Version : Congratulate me!!! You will have DA George in an Elected Position Reppin you SOON!!

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 10:18 PM
:eek: This was sooo easy!!!

I swooned the local GOP to back me! Thanks Sandy Butler! My Local Meet up is all over this like WHITE ON RICE!!!

I got 20 more signatures to take down my first ELECTED position...

REPUBLICAN CENTRAL COMMITEE CHAIRMAN, 66th ASSEMBLY DISTRICT!!!:D SoCal Representin!!!! YEah!!!

Met with 4-5 bureucrats at the local Registrar of Voters and I had them eatin out of my hand baby! They gave me all the paperwork to get my name on the ballot and open up multiple fundraising accounts and election committee disclosures, the works...

I gots 100's of meetup peeps to back me up and I gots to lead em baby!!!:D

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING! From the Team that brought you RonPaulRadio, Leno, SaveOurGeneration and MarchAcrossAmerica..... Once I figure this out DJ and I got BIG BALLER PLANS

www.RonPaulServices.com (http://www.RonPaulServices.com) ***Hint Hint*** commin at you very soon..

Think.... 900 pound undreground political action consultant team gonna take back this country all over the land baby!!!!YEAH!!!!!:D

AFM
02-15-2008, 10:22 PM
FOR LIBERTY
you make me proud, son of liberty

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 10:26 PM
FOR LIBERTY
you make me proud, son of liberty

Thanks you AFM - I feel the LOVE - what happened to all the PEEPS on hera??:(

nate895
02-15-2008, 10:27 PM
Awesome

nullvalu
LOL congratulations man! Now get drafting them resolutions for your district!

ghemminger
Awesome

Thanks NATE - YOU DA BOMB!:D

Cowlesy
02-15-2008, 10:29 PM
Which Meetup #'s? I want to post a comment on their board in that thread!

Congrats.

MrZach
02-15-2008, 10:29 PM
weird...

Canadiandude
02-15-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm not 100% positive on how the delegate system works in the USA, but if it means gaining more ground for Ron Paul.

GOOOOOOO FOR IT!

and

GOOD JOB!

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 10:30 PM
LOL congratulations man! Now get drafting them resolutions for your district!

Thanks Null - this will be a piece of cake - Next I'll be taken down a 6 figure postion EASY!

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 10:31 PM
Which Meetup #'s? I want to post a comment on their board in that thread!

Congrats.

We met last week 40+ strong - I LEAD by example baby!!!:D

DUDE THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!!

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 10:32 PM
weird...

While others talk....:rolleyes:

Cowlesy
02-15-2008, 10:32 PM
I am a member of Ron Paul NYC Meetup # 50.

Which is your Meetup #?

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm not 100% positive on how the delegate system works in the USA, but if it means gaining more ground for Ron Paul.

GOOOOOOO FOR IT!

and

GOOD JOB!

This isn't about delegates....this is about taking over the GOP and then taking over positions of POWER from within our government!

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 10:34 PM
I am a member of Ron Paul NYC Meetup # 50.

Which is your Meetup #?

I ain't tellin you jack cowlesy!!!LOL:D

Dude I AM LEGEND!!!... It's sooo over! I'm the Eye of the STORM BABY!:eek:

Cowlesy
02-15-2008, 10:36 PM
I ain't tellin you jack cowlesy!!!LOL:D

Dude I AM LEGEND!!!... It's sooo over! I'm the Eye of the STORM BABY!:eek:

That's what I thought, George.

*shakes head*

me3
02-15-2008, 10:37 PM

*shakes head*
If it wasn't so sad, it would be entertaining.

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 10:38 PM

*shakes head*

Cowlesy... Please expand your mind;) Stop thinkin small - this is the world where dreams come true and WE change the world....

Imagine Anita on Steroids baby!:eek::cool:

libertythor
02-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Good job GHemminger! :)

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 10:39 PM
If it wasn't so sad, it would be entertaining.

And the HAters start to come out now....:(

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Good job GHemminger! :)

Pretty damn cool uh Liberty - I GOTS BIG PLANS THIS TIME!!!

WE ARE GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD THIS TIME!!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!!!:D

Cowlesy
02-15-2008, 10:41 PM
Cowlesy... Please expand your mind;) Stop thinkin small - this is the world where dreams come true and WE change the world....

Imagine Anita on Steroids baby!:eek::cool:

Dude my guess, and it is a guess, is that 90% of the veterans on this board and 100% of the Mods for the past 5 months have been trying to figure out your motivation.

If what you said is legitimate George, that is fantastic my man, fantastic! But you won't even tell us what Meetup # you belong to that is rallying behind you, and the other Mods have actually had to go so far as to ban you in the past from just going totally into outer-space with your posts and threads.

Let's just keep it all in this thread, and not start more threads...and we can go on peacefully.

Thanks.

me3
02-15-2008, 10:42 PM
I GOTS BIG PLANS THIS TIME!!!
Big plans THIS TIME?

Ok, please stop. You're killing me with humor.

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Big plans THIS TIME?

Ok, please stop. You're killing me with humor.

Me3 I will NEED your support - I already have over 5 thousand raised for this election - I NEED MUCH MUCH MORE SUPPORT!

Revolution9
02-15-2008, 11:37 PM
And the HAters start to come out now....:(

People who think you are a snakepit with a stupid grin on your piehole come out now is more of a properly denoted description of what is occurring.

Randy

Revolution9
02-15-2008, 11:40 PM
I NEED MUCH MUCH MORE SUPPORT!

I would suggest you buy a jockstrap, Though whether they can find one to fit your cerebellum is an interesting question indeed.

Randy

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 11:41 PM
People who think you are a snakepit with a stupid grin on your piehole come out now is more of a properly denoted description of what is occurring.

Randy

This Post Randy is proof that your are utterly useless in this movement - stand back as the STARS shine baby!!!:)

pacelli
02-15-2008, 11:41 PM
CONGRATULATIONS !! And I see you haven't abandoned your "secret plans". Keep it up !

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 11:43 PM
CONGRATULATIONS !! And I see you haven't abandoned your "secret plans". Keep it up !

Many of those secret plans were as REAL as GOLD some just didn't pan out...

Oh well I got a lot complished anyways - just look at my sig line baby!

Revolution9
02-15-2008, 11:45 PM
:eek: This was sooo easy!!!

I swooned the local GOP to back me! Thanks Sandy Butler! My Local Meet up is all over this like WHITE ON RICE!!!

Crap. Now we have another reprobate who will be easily blackmailable, has next to zero functioning intellect and is full of bombastic bullshit running for office. Isn't this precisely what we are trying to excise from the political machine?? Pure unadulterated ego trip. This guy can be ensnared in a sexual blackmail gambit his first drunken night out on the town in DC. There is not a shred of moral compliance in him to prevent such. I say someone responsible in his district needs to run against him if this is not unmitigated BS.

Randy

Revolution9
02-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Many of those secret plans were as REAL as GOLD some just didn't pan out...

Oh well I got a lot complished anyways - just look at my sig line baby!

You ain;t no grassroots advisory chairman. I refuse to capitalise that load of hogwash.

Randy

Tdcci
There is not a shred of moral compliance in him

Code word for atheist? :rolleyes:

IPSecure
SchWang and a HIT!

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 11:47 PM
Crap. Now we have another reprobate who will be easily blackmailable, has next to zero functioning intellect and is full of bombastic bullshit running for office. Isn't this precisely what we are trying to excise from the political machine?? Pure unadulterated ego trip. This guy can be ensnared in a sexual blackmail gambit his first drunken night out on the town in DC. There is not a shred of moral compliance in him to prevent such. I say someone responsible in his district needs to run against him if this is not unmitigated BS.

Randy

OMG:eek: You have now degraded your opinion to absolutely nothing:eek:

:cool:You are amazing - let the BIG boys handle the real work baby!

Enzo
02-15-2008, 11:47 PM
Ghemminger has the numbers... and he's working angles....

...and he's got some top secret, inside information! :eek:

Revolution9
02-15-2008, 11:50 PM
This Post Randy is proof that your are utterly useless in this movement - stand back as the STARS shine baby!!!:)

The post you refer to proves my usefulness to this movement by my proven ability to track, suss out and unmask disrupters and be done with them in short order, elucidating the board as to their gambit and agenda. Your agenda is pure ego trip. Your entire posting history is rife with proof you are a prevariicating shit disturber, a drunk with multiple public psychotic episodes under your belt and are simply the type of tool that will be easily blackmailable,. I have never seen from the beginning what your purpose was and what you have contributed except a bunch of miasma ridden threads about how you knew all the big secrets, not one of which ever came to fruition. I call BS bigtime on yer schtick.

Randy

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 11:51 PM
Ghemminger has the numbers... and he's working angles....

...and he's got some top secret, inside information! :eek:

ENZO!!! You GOTS the Feeling for DA Flava!! You def. KNOW whats up in DA HOUSE!!! YEah Yeah!

Revolution9
02-15-2008, 11:52 PM
OMG:eek: You have now degraded your opinion to absolutely nothing:eek:

:cool:You are amazing - let the BIG boys handle the real work baby!

Yeah.. I agree.. step off a pier and let the real supporters handle the big work. You just get in the way over and over and over. Post your meetup number. Prove you ain;t full of shit. Prove me wrong. I will eat my hat. You can't. I won't even need mustard.

Randy

Revolution9
02-15-2008, 11:53 PM
ENZO!!! You GOTS the Feeling for DA Flava!! You def. KNOW whats up in DA HOUSE!!! YEah Yeah!

This is precisely why you are full of BS. Landon Cook, who is 19 is 1000x as mature as you are. You are a plastic Ken doll stuck in your frat boy daze.

Randy

ghemminger
02-15-2008, 11:54 PM
Yeah.. I agree.. step off a pier and let the real supporters handle the big work. You just get in the way over and over and over. Post your meetup number. Prove you ain;t full of shit. Prove me wrong. I will eat my hat. You can't. I won't even need mustard.

Randy

LOL Randy - Is that really you in DA PIC? MANN I'm the only REAL PIRATE in these forums BABY!

pappy
02-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Wow. You certainly are irrepressible. Gotta give you that. I have lurked for a time and mostly seen scads of light, but no heat. I can't point to anything special I have done, but come on man, surely you can see why everyone would be skeptical.

Having said that, I wish you the best of luck. Go G Gooooooo!

Unnh. Guess I am a HATER. Or at least a skeptic.

ghemminger
02-16-2008, 12:03 AM
Wow. You certainly are irrepressible. Gotta give you that. I have lurked for a time and mostly seen scads of light, but no heat. I can't point to anything special I have done, but come on man, surely you can see why everyone would be skeptical.

Having said that, I wish you the best of luck. Go G Gooooooo!

Unnh. Guess I am a HATER. Or at least a skeptic.

Thanks PAppy - I'm part of the underground backbone of this movement - you can't begin to imagine the depths I've been to for this movement

I'll let you know when I start raising funds....

-lotus-
02-16-2008, 12:04 AM
ghemm, im in socal too, and seriously considering running for city council in chula vista. if you need any help PLEASE let me know. Id love to get my foot in the political arena. Congratulations!

Revolution9
02-16-2008, 12:06 AM
Code word for atheist? :rolleyes:

Nope. I am talking proper balanced human social contracting here..not religious dogmatics.

Randy

Cowlesy
02-16-2008, 12:06 AM
Thanks PAppy - I'm part of the underground backbone of this movement - you can't begin to imagine the depths I've been to for this movement

I thought you said you had already raised $5k?

George...come on man, why these BS posts?

Revolution9
02-16-2008, 12:08 AM
LOL Randy - Is that really you in DA PIC? MANN I'm the only REAL PIRATE in these forums BABY!

Post your meetup number. Your BS needs verification. You are the proverbial boy who cried and cried and cried and effing cried wolf.

Randy

ghemminger
02-16-2008, 12:08 AM
I thought you said you had already raised $5k?

George...come on man, why these BS posts?

Cowsley STOP HATIN - I'll show you my bank account!

I'm shooting for 10 - 20k right now...

ghemminger
02-16-2008, 12:09 AM
ghemm, im in socal too, and seriously considering running for city council in chula vista. if you need any help PLEASE let me know. Id love to get my foot in the political arena. Congratulations!

THANK YOU JESUS - call me BROTHA!!!

I am forming a political consultant group - and I will set everything up.....EVERYTHING

Are fees are very reasonable right now....pm me and we'll talk!

pappy
02-16-2008, 12:10 AM

Uhhhhh SUUURE. Like I said IRREPRESSIBLE. I think that's a word.

Just deliver for once, then I'll give the mea malum:rolleyes:

ghemminger
02-16-2008, 12:10 AM
Post your meetup number. Your BS needs verification. You are the proverbial boy who cried and cried and cried and effing cried wolf.

Randy

Randy get the heck off my thread - I don't need any permission from you sweet heart - And btw verify this baby!:D

jlaker
02-16-2008, 12:12 AM

I hope if you get a position you do not talk with the language used above. Da house, Da flavor, Yeah Yeah, know what's up, you gots. It is not very appealing for somone to speak like that in a titled postition.:eek:

pappy
02-16-2008, 12:17 AM
Damn. The MAN sure is supressing you.:rolleyes: Off topic in record time.

This is truly sad. I feel bad. You just don't get it.

Headed for a ban soon.