PDA

View Full Version : Idea to send the GOP a message

bucfish
02-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Okay an idea to banter around:

Have a WE ARE THE GOP AND THE TRUE CONSERVATIVES MONEY BOMB DAY
Correlated with the Tax rebate check issuance. Right before Delegates meet in State Conventions.
Huckabee and McCain have had trouble raising funds and the GOP keeps soliciting funds. They know they are in trouble so lets send the GOP a message!

So we Raise RON PAUL funds to show them we are money.

Get a team assembled to work and promote on youtube, myspace, facebook and all over. As well as local meetups.

Also start a team to tell the truths about McCain and Huckabee immediately. (Their voting records and their record in general)
They are in chaos and we can even make it more chaotic.

We do not need to promote this till say Late March but then hit it hard and promote it like never before. Encourage anyone who can to max out and everyone to donate whatever they can.

In Old English hunting The Top Dogs went in to cripple the prey and when the prey was down in came the underdogs to finish them off. That is where the term underdog came from.

Let's make history and show them what the Underdog can DO!!!

02-15-2008, 08:06 PM
A good idea, and something that we ought to think about (talking as "true conservatives"). I'm a conservative, and I support Ron Paul. So do many conservatives.

I do think, though, that money bombs have run their course as useful in this campaign and aren't much good any longer.