PDA

View Full Version : constitution money bomb, tx primary.

haaaylee
02-15-2008, 06:58 PM
not that far away to hold off donations, but the man who is the champion of the constitution should get a little something on the anniversary or the said document. . . this should have been a money bomb talked about months ago! why isn't there more discussion on it? make a video!

nate895
02-15-2008, 07:01 PM
I thought that was the next money bomb.

haaaylee
02-15-2008, 07:04 PM
but shouldn't it be all over page one? where is the tea party excitement.

Misesian
02-15-2008, 07:38 PM
haaaylee,

Here are the next coming money bombs:

www.presidentsdaymoneybomb.com
www.constitutionmoneybomb.com
www.TaxDay08.com

The president's day one doesn't tell you how many subscribers there are, and none of these main websites are promoting it so it will likely be a flop.

The Constitution Day money bomb site is amateur looking and doesn't have very many pledges on it. Again not promoted anywhere!!

The Tax Day money bomb is the potential here for beating the Tea Party. Again though, we have the TIME to promote this one to have it even BEAT Tea Party but the mods here, or at Daily Paul, can't put up a simple banner for this one. The only main Ron Paul news site that has one up for this one is www.RonPaulForPresident2008.com and that was after I emailed them with the suggesting. I emailed Michael Nystrom a bunch of times but nothing, even though he has a ton of banners up there and plenty of space for this one.

A couple of main news entries about it, the banner links, a GhoeberX YouTube and we can get that TaxDay one up to 5,000 pledges in a few days. Granted the hardest part of that formula is the artwork of GhoeberX but his talents = money for Ron Paul so I hope a couple YouTubes are created as they always inspire me to donate.