PDA

View Full Version : Where Is All The Hype And Posts And Projections!!!

lancey3
02-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Get Excited People.

nobody's_hero
02-15-2008, 07:19 PM
I'm not sure if everyone is out campaigning or just trying to get their taxes taken care of.

I am bummed that Ron Paul's daily donations are shrinking. I hope that isn't sending a message to the official campaign that we are giving up!

LukeNM
02-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Ron Paul Fan was banned so there is no one here to project McCain as the sweeping winner!

Shaun
02-15-2008, 09:04 PM
GET EXCITED ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY??
Are you drunk?
Get excited about getting our ASS KICKED in every primary....
I already donated to each and every money bomb, we raised more than those fools at HQ could spend...they still have FIVE MILLION DOLLARS left from those fund raisers....
With that in mind, why on earth would you think that anyone would be excited about yet another money bomb?
Don't hold your breath for a 200k day.
If you get 50k you will have beaten expectations....

torchbearer
02-15-2008, 09:17 PM
GET EXCITED ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY??
Are you drunk?
Get excited about getting our ASS KICKED in every primary....
I already donated to each and every money bomb, we raised more than those fools at HQ could spend...they still have FIVE MILLION DOLLARS left from those fund raisers....
With that in mind, why on earth would you think that anyone would be excited about yet another money bomb?
Don't hold your breath for a 200k day.
If you get 50k you will have beaten expectations....

How about a rump convention to give the LAGOP a black eye?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=121122
that's something to get excited about.

Shaun
02-16-2008, 02:00 AM
How about a rump convention to give the LAGOP a black eye?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=121122
that's something to get excited about.

Well, yes, that would be great, no doubt. So, OK, I can see that.
How will that happen?

DFF
02-16-2008, 04:58 AM
I've been canvassing Myspace trying to ramp up support President's Day but the more I think about it the more I think we should instead be focusing on "defending the district". This is what Ron Paul's focusing so I think we should do the same. Maybe a "Defend The District Bomb" is in order?