PDA

View Full Version : Just put up a vid on INFLATION and recent FED bail out

ForAmerica
08-13-2007, 07:21 PM
I dont think the matter is understood. Its why I am relieved Ron is out educating..

It would be very dangerous for Middle America if they cut more and keep injecting liquidity to help Wall St save their 7figure jobs, we also lose our best minds to finance, business, etc in some ways, ..for how can teachers, public servants' wages keep up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWoykwjsEo8

I referred the Money as debt video by Paul.

Original_Intent
08-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Great wake up message.

Another point I make to people: Why is China threatening to pump US dollars into the market a BAD thing for the economy, but the Federal Reserve does the exact same thing to provide "liquidity" and they are hailed as saviors of the people?

CurtisLow
08-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Did you make it? Good educational video for those not knowing what's up..

ForAmerica
08-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Agree

The speed bumps for Ron are also in ignorance to these critical issues.
When someone doesn't understand this system of credit and inflation, as many don't, they think Ron is "out there"

jj111
08-13-2007, 07:39 PM
The video is informative, but do you think this message is so depressing it would backfire to show this to your friends and family? It paints a brutally realistic, frightening picture of the Federal Reserve system. What would be the general public's reaction to watching a video like this?

ForAmerica
08-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Did you make it? Good educational video for those not knowing what's up..

Yes, what brought me to Ron was my understanding of such issues. I have been folloqing his speeches since 2000
People wont back him on such issues if they dont get it.

I think alot about the effects of inflation on society, it is severely underestimated IMO

ForAmerica
08-13-2007, 07:41 PM
The video is informative, but do you think this message is so depressing it would backfire to show this to your friends and family? It paints a brutally realistic, frightening picture of the Federal Reserve system. What would be the general public's reaction to watching a video like this?

Maybe but..

Fear motivates as does hope.

ForAmerica
08-13-2007, 07:43 PM

I thought the HAMSTER thing would be funny, of course, life is alot more, but many Americans live paychech 2 paycheck, and such leaves little time for critical thought.

jj111
08-13-2007, 07:49 PM
To me, the hamster is not really so funny, for if it's a joke, the joke is on all of us.
It's a bit depressing, especially when the music says that after living for money, you die, and the hamster falls off....
What do you think is the impact of this video on the average American?

ForAmerica
08-13-2007, 08:02 PM
To me, the hamster is not really so funny, for if it's a joke, the joke is on all of us.
It's a bit depressing, especially when the music says that after living for money, you die, and the hamster falls off....

Cant wake those from a deep sleep with a pleasant whisper, its time people DO see what actually goes on. We are in danger zones for the US Dollar and the Chinese know it.

ForAmerica
08-13-2007, 08:13 PM

another thing is that many baby boomers have to keep working into their "golden years"
they are a slave to money, and its not right that SAVERS get PUNISHED.

stizmatic
08-13-2007, 11:06 PM
I just put this on digg. Hopefully people check it out.

I think this video is great. I always had a feeling, since I was very young that something was wrong with what we perceive our dollar to be. I could never really grasp what that was though. As time went on I started to understand but this video really put the facts out on the table in such an informative way.

In all honesty, this was so professionally produced. You have taken a very vague and confusing subject and turned it into something we all can understand.

Thankyou

http://digg.com/business_finance/Corrupt_Banking_System_A_Documentary_Part_1_of_5

rodent
08-13-2007, 11:13 PM
I dont think the matter is understood. Its why I am relieved Ron is out educating..

It would be very dangerous for Middle America if they cut more and keep injecting liquidity to help Wall St save their 7figure jobs, we also lose our best minds to finance, business, etc in some ways, ..for how can teachers, public servants' wages keep up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWoykwjsEo8

I referred the Money as debt video by Paul.

I work on Wall St. and I was speaking with a guy who runs some trading operations at a big investment bank. He said the reason the banks are better off than the hedge funds is that when hedge fund customers call in and pull out money from the fund, the hedge fund is forced to liquidate positions and perform trades that quantitative models might not otherwise suggest.

He said that banks were immune to this problem because the Fed made loans to them. He didn't talk about it as a bailout, so much as a loan that would be repaid when the bank was able to obtain liquid assets from the shake-out.

If it is indeed a liquidity-loan and has to be repaid, it wouldn't affect overall purchasing power of the poor, right? It's only if that liquidity remains in circulation. However, if the banks are forced to repay that loan, I'm not sure I see the problem.

Electric Church
08-14-2007, 12:20 AM
nice vid

purepaloma
08-14-2007, 08:30 AM
Is the video gone now?

Bison
08-14-2007, 08:41 AM
I get "This video removed by user" when I click the link.

Marshall
08-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Follow the link from digg and you'll get it. Thanks for sharing.