08-13-2007, 07:15 PM
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/80fa0a2c-49ef-11dc-9ffe-0000779fd2ac.html

An interesting assessment from the Comptroller General of the United States

constituent
08-13-2007, 07:17 PM
amnesiac.

robatsu
08-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Wonder if the NYT will pick that up? Ha!

NoxTwilight
08-13-2007, 07:46 PM
It was submitted to Digg and an hour and a half ago and only has 6 diggs (including me).

People just don't get it.

*sigh*

Johnnybags
08-13-2007, 08:07 PM
protect your assets, the article is 100 percent true, you are seeing the beginning of the panic, first met by the FED with printing a mountain of money, Rove is leaving because he knows the ship is sinking, and the republic is flat broke, the world is very upset at us as well since we sold them phony investments based on AAA MTGs that were for subprime borrowers. I recommend cashing out all stocks,treasuries,savings bonds etc and having a big mattress for now. On top of that the Congress/all parties will unite to keep the printing presses going and stay in Iraq and probably hit Iran. You can see the dems are now saying we are there for years, no more bring the troops home. They will do anything to keep the war machine going to prop up industry and tell us of sacrifices that must be made. Yes folks, some of your grandparents saw it and unfortunately we will as well, you are looking at a major recession/depression just around the corner. Of course Ron has been getting outvoted 435-1 for years warning of these things, I think he invests in metals. Protect yourself as soon as you can.

Alabama Supporter
08-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Post the digg link in this thread.

Gee
08-13-2007, 10:07 PM
David Walker has been saying the same thing for a loooong time now. He's tried talking to politicians, but found they don't care. So he tries to talk directly to the taxpayer.