PDA

View Full Version : I'm just like Ron Paul at debates...

eekamouse
02-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Silenced... Belittled... and told to "hush" up....

Nice.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=121022
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=121048

Granted. I have a dirtier mouth than RP :p

The One
02-15-2008, 04:53 PM
You're nothing like Ron Paul, little girl.

benhaskins
02-15-2008, 04:53 PM
i dont believe this movement is big enough to stop chopping it up into pieces. ultimately we all believe in the same core principles.

eekamouse
02-15-2008, 04:54 PM
You're nothing like Ron Paul, little girl.

Thanks... Rudy.

newyearsrevolution08
02-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Ron Paul however carries himself with true respect in his responses AND facts when he explains things. From what I have seen besides your "cussing and calling people ******s" is nothing like ron paul.

I guess if you mean as far as people not wanting to listen to you then sure but for VERY different reasons.

You can talk about subjects even ones that need to be in a war or flame room BUT it can be done without saying fuck this and ****** that is all.

Argue, disagree but carry yourself in a way with respect and you would be surprised at how many people will at least listen to your opinion even if they disagree.

Honey vs. vinegar, you seem to keep trying vinegar for some reason......

eekamouse
02-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Ron Paul however carries himself with true respect in his responses AND facts when he explains things. From what I have seen besides your "cussing and calling people ******s" is nothing like ron paul.

I guess if you mean as far as people not wanting to listen to you then sure but for VERY different reasons.

You can talk about subjects even ones that need to be in a war or flame room BUT it can be done without saying fuck this and ****** that is all.

Argue, disagree but carry yourself in a way with respect and you would be surprised at how many people will at least listen to your opinion even if they disagree.

Honey vs. vinegar, you seem to keep trying vinegar for some reason......

I agree. I just stopped caring now.