PDA

View Full Version : Urgent -- Petition to Stop the North American Union -- Please Sign!!!

dsentell
08-13-2007, 07:08 PM
This is a good grassroots group. Help them to stop the NAU!

"In one week, President Bush will be joining Mexican President Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Harper for the second Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) summit in Canada. As I mentioned in my first message, the SPP is what many believe to be the beginnings of the infrastructure for the North American Union. Read the SPP’s stated goal:

"...Consolidate our action into a North American framework to confront security and economic challenges, and promote the full potential of our people, addressing disparities and increasing opportunities for all."

This is a dangerous plan that threatens every American citizen, and I need your help to expose it for what it truly is--a terrible, almost Orwellian threat to our sovereignty.

Next week, I want to deliver 100,000 petitions of protest while the summit is underway. But I must have at least 100,000 petitions!

Please take a moment to add your name to this important petition by clicking here:

http://www.grassfire.org/89/petition.asp?RID=14125612

Thank you for standing with Grassfire!

Steve Elliott
President
Grassfire.org Alliance"