PDA

View Full Version : No news is Good news...

Ex Post Facto
02-15-2008, 04:37 PM
The last few days has almost been absent of any news regarding our campaign. Absent the Freedom Rally information transpiring I feel like I'm living in suspense. There is something bigger at work here. We have made enough noise, and have garnered the support of those not in our corner for the presidential nomination. Indeed, there are people that have heard the message of Ron Paul. They have seen the vigor of our efforts, the power of our testimony, and our attempts to save America from itself. I have no doubt this is resignating with a vast amount of people. This may not register with the main stream population as we intend it, but we are making waves in subliminal ways.

There is a growing support to impeach the President and members of the administration. Believe that every effort you make, creates an impression on others. There is energy behind this movement that is being transferred. While you may feel depleted of enery, in this struggle, you have passed the torch to those that are ready to embrass real change. You have encouraged people to look a fear mongering self profiting administration directly in their eye, and use their own words against them.

Some of us joined this campaign because of the message of Ron Paul as a light in the dark. We did not join the campaign to support all of his issues. We joined as the message of liberties is something which all other progress in our country can be made. Without liberties, only those in control will make those decisions for us.

I cannot stress the importance of getting along in these forums enough. I've seen the trolls lurking recently. Lecturing people on what government is or isn't. These are non issues to me and I hope to most of you as well. Liberties of people, is what I view the campaign as. Could I see a USA ran by Dennis Kucinich, with a huge social program work for this country? Yes I could. Could I see it be effective? Yes I could. Could I see a USA ran by Ron Paul, with limited government and social programs work for this country? Yes I could. Could I see it be effective? Yes I could.

Maybe I'm the fringe one here? I think we can all figure out the details of how to run the country best when everyone understands that individual liberties should be held in the highest regard by government. From there we can figure out the rest of our problems.

Keep your head up. No news is Good news...

Ex Post Facto
02-21-2008, 12:19 AM
Damn I was right. No news is the calm before the storm. I wrote this a few days back.

pacelli
02-21-2008, 12:26 AM
Very strange, you were right on the mark about something bigger being at work. Subliminal waves have definitely been made. This McCain thing broke on an interesting day, too. The lunar eclipse & Saturn alignment. I'm not well read on astrology, I know the Reagans used it, but maybe there's some analysis here.

affa
02-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Ron Paul 2008.

Not only are we still in it, we're still gonna take it.

molly_pitcher
02-21-2008, 09:44 AM
This deserves a bump.

WilliamC
02-21-2008, 09:48 AM
I'm hoping that Ron Paul will be able to refocus on his Presidential campaign after March 4th.

Keeping him in Congress is job one right now.

acptulsa
02-21-2008, 10:02 AM
When I blog elsewhere, I have adjusted to the attitude of "we need Ron Paul" to "too bad we didn't choose Ron Paul, now we're going to lose". Before there was derision. Now the only responses I seem to get are complete agreement.

This is interesting to me. The Republicans won't back down until the mistake has been made and there's nothing to do but live with the unpleasant consequences. It is important to put them in reflection mode, as it seems to be the only way they can see their own failings. That said, this McCain mistake is by no means cast in stone, and it is equally important that we remember there's still time to fix it!

BillyDkid
02-21-2008, 11:52 AM
I cannot stress the importance of getting along in these forums enough. I've seen the trolls lurking recently. Lecturing people on what government is or isn't. These are non issues to me and I hope to most of you as well. Liberties of people, is what I view the campaign as. Could I see a USA ran by Dennis Kucinich, with a huge social program work for this country? Yes I could. Could I see it be effective? Yes I could. Could I see a USA ran by Ron Paul, with limited government and social programs work for this country? Yes I could. Could I see it be effective? Yes I could.

...I feel like this is directed at me since I posted in the general politics section an op with this title. I do not remotely deserve this if that is the case and I have no idea where you are coming from with this if that is the case. The GP sections is for people post their opinions about things and I didn't write anything remotely offensive. I posted something about South Dakota to illustrate the scope of how deeply government is entrenched into our lives - one of the fundamental concerns of Dr. Paul. That anyone would have a issue with that is beyond my comprehension. If it wasn't directed at me and that post, I apologize. If it was then it was entirely gratuitous and completely undeserved. I certainly was not lecturing anyone about anything. I have supported Dr. Paul ever since his days running as a Libertarian and I have donated far more money that I can afford and nobody is going to accuse me of being a troll without hearing about it. Lew Rockwell has posted some of my pro-Dr. Paul stuff on his blog and one of my posts in here was used by Sean Scallon in an op-ed to illustrate the depth and variety of Dr. Paul's support - that we are not a cult of tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists and that our tent is big enough for everybody who believes in liberty.