PDA

View Full Version : My school newspaper omitted RP's picture even though he was mentioned in the article!

blaumittwoch
02-15-2008, 04:13 PM
My school has been electioneering secretly, and the evidence has just recently surfaced. They know that people don't read articles and only look at pictures, so it was very clever of them to omit his picture as though he wasn't in the race.

Who do the CFR, NAFTA, News Corp., and Diebold think they are by interfering with a high school newspaper where the readers can't even vote? Voter fraud and propaganda are immoral, and I believe this is one more media they're trying to infiltrate to eliminate the only candidate that will ensure peace and liberty, Ron Paul.

--------------------------BTW, this is completely satire, although they did omit his pic. But some of you do jump to conclusions like this.-----------------------------

Matt23
02-15-2008, 04:35 PM
My school has been electioneering secretly, and the evidence has just recently surfaced. They know that people don't read articles and only look at pictures, so it was very clever of them to omit his picture as though he wasn't in the race.

Who do the CFR, NAFTA, News Corp., and Diebold think they are by interfering with a high school newspaper where the readers can't even vote? Voter fraud and propaganda are immoral, and I believe this is one more media they're trying to infiltrate to eliminate the only candidate that will ensure peace and liberty, Ron Paul.

--------------------------BTW, this is completely satire, although they did omit his pic. But some of you do jump to conclusions like this.-----------------------------

I go to high school and the cheesy newspaper comes out like every month. This month a couple days ago it was released Mentioning all the other candidates except for yours truly, they even mentioned Rudy in there. It was McCain and Obama ass kissing the whole way through. The next day I saw someone look at the newspaper and say "Yay McCain" I shook my head in disgust.

I also find this fairly biased since we have news each morning and alot of the kids said they where voting for Paul which I was relatively surprised. This was way before the newspaper was released.

blaumittwoch
02-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Oh yeah, the writer of the article is a good friend of mine, and also a Ron Paul supporter. The pictures weren't her fault, just whoever made the article's page (usually not the writer). She was also the one who pointed it out to me.

And I'm not making a big deal out of this, just mocking some of the people who post here.

sajorojas
02-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh yeah, the writer of the article is a good friend of mine, and also a Ron Paul supporter. The pictures weren't her fault, just whoever made the article's page (usually not the writer). She was also the one who pointed it out to me.

And I'm not making a big deal out of this, just mocking some of the people who post here.

Because you don't believe in the CFR/NAU stuff or because many people on this board try to connect it to literally everything? I do believe that the CFR and those other ones are evil and have interfered with this country in a big way. Not at your school, but it isn't really something to be taken lightly.

Thanehand
02-19-2008, 12:50 PM
Got a picture of the paper where he was excluded?

Crickett
02-19-2008, 03:12 PM

Well that is silly. Make her print a RP article like the speech over on the daily paul that shows how he won his congressional seat. That will wake them up..

arctica2
02-19-2008, 06:44 PM
I wrote an article about RP for my paper! Got a huge "Ron Paul R[evol]ution" pic in too:D

I'll post a scan if anyone wants to see/read it.