PDA

View Full Version : To The Next Person Who Tells You RP Dropped Out

zadrock
02-15-2008, 01:54 PM
This is what we should do. It is much more effective with lots of people around.

Extend your right hand. Look the person in the eye. Say the following:

"I will wager you one thousand dollars that Ron Paul has not dropped out of the race for the Republican nomination for President of the United States. If you accept the wager, you have one hour to find a press release originating from Ron Paul's headquarters stating that he concedes. Before God and all of these witnesses, put your money where your mouth is."

Wait several seconds with your hand extended. Watch as the person mumbles something about "not officially conceding" and slinks away.

(Note: I had the chance to do this on election day, but didn't, because, well, I hadn't thought of it yet. lol. In hindsight, though...)

Z

SWATH
02-15-2008, 01:55 PM
or just choke them out with your hands right there.

nbhadja
02-15-2008, 01:56 PM
or just choke them out with your hands right there.

Agreed

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 01:57 PM
or slap the shit out of them and say FUCK YOU FRANK!

"Oh damn... sorry man... forgot who you were there for a second"

Todd
02-15-2008, 01:59 PM
My mother was told by a friend of hers the day before the Virginia primary that Ron had dropped out. She almost didn't vote. I told her "he hasn't dropped out and he's still on the friggin' ballot!!!!
I asked her why she didn't verify it with me since I'm so intimately involved with his campaign. I've been thinking of emailing this "friend" and asking why she would spread so much disinformation and as a republican?
No answer.....:(

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-15-2008, 02:00 PM
LOL. Really though, we need something before the march to help get Dr. Paul a blurb or two in the media so some people will understand he hasn't dropped out.

Sey.Naci
02-15-2008, 02:01 PM
I just answer: "That's what the opposition wants you to believe."

rePAULblican
02-15-2008, 02:01 PM
And if they do take the bet, you then donate the thousand dollars you won to Ron Paul.

DealzOnWheelz
02-15-2008, 02:35 PM
How bout getting them to bet you and the loser votes for the winners candidate

talk about a way to GOTV