PDA

View Full Version : Which country will McCain invade first if elected President?

freedom-maniac
02-15-2008, 12:41 PM
"I promise you my friends, there will be more wars," Sen. John McCain

nate895
02-15-2008, 01:04 PM
It is a tough choice between Iran and Syria. He could invade Pakistan, but that seems like Obama's place to bomb.

Give me liberty
02-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Iran and serbia since he has full of hatred on it.

Truth Warrior
02-15-2008, 01:18 PM
Whoever TPTB puppetmasters tell him to.

Zolah
02-15-2008, 01:18 PM
Monaco

..PAUL4PRES..
02-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Make it a POLL!!!!

jacmicwag
02-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Viet Nam - pay back time.

IPSecure
02-15-2008, 01:20 PM
Amerika!

jclay2
02-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Easy, NONE! He won't even be elected to have the chance to fancy an invasion. You should probably be asking how many troops will an obama or clinton presidency leave in Iraq in the year 2012. My guess is there will be over 100,000 troops.

ihsv
02-15-2008, 01:32 PM
Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Russia, China, Vietnam, North Korea and Ireland :)

And in his second year in office, he'll invade....

you get the picture.

fortilite
02-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Probably just Iran. One quagmire at a time, please.

hvac ak47
02-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Iran

freedom-maniac
02-15-2008, 02:20 PM
No one's guessed Venezuela yet.

Dustancostine
02-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Mexico.

McCain = "Its not amnesty if we take over their country."

jlaker
02-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb IRAN!

BigRedBrent
02-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Add a poll to this thread. :D

Immortal Technique
02-15-2008, 02:59 PM
Viet Nam - pay back time.

LMAo

qh4dotcom
02-16-2008, 08:41 PM
He can start World War III

First on the list....Iran

The One
02-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Switzerland, let's teach those neutral fuckers a lesson!!!!!!!!!!

nate895
02-16-2008, 09:08 PM

They'll teach us a lesson for attempting to go up against entire population armed to the teeth.

SeanEdwards
02-16-2008, 09:08 PM

I was hoping Switzerland might be a sanctuary for me during the dark days of a McLame presidency, but I fear you're right.

I don't think any place on Earth is safe with McInsane as commander-in-chief.

Truth-Bringer
02-17-2008, 08:18 AM
"I promise you my friends, there will be more wars," Sen. John McCain

McCain is pretty scary. I'm not endorsing the following, however, I find it fascinating. If you have not read the Henoch Prophecies from the Billy Meier case, you need to check it out. It describes predictions for a third world war, which is set into motion by U.S. foreign policy:

http://www.theyfly.com/prophecies/prophecies.htm

"Monstrous forces will be created by science and will be released by the military forces and armies as well as by terrorists, causing great destruction. Millions and even billions of people will be killed by acts of terrorism, by wars and civil wars; and finally, in some parts of the world, every third human being, and, in other places, every fourth human being, will lose his or her life. The nations of the East will rise against the nations of the West, the West against the East. Many deaths will be inflicted upon the people by fighter and bomber aircraft, and bombs and rockets will destroy and annihilate smaller and larger villages and cities.

The people will be completely powerless against all this and will live through 888 days of Hell on Earth, suffering hunger and plagues which will claim even more lives than the war itself. The time will be severe as never before experienced on Earth. Ultimately, nothing can be bought or sold any longer. All provisions will be rationed; and if a human being steals even a small piece of bread, he/she will have to pay for it with his/her life. Many waters will mix with human blood and turn red, as once in the past the Nile in Egypt turned red with blood.

And it will be that the fanatics of Islam will rise up against the countries of Europe and all will shake and quiver. Everything in the West will be destroyed; England will be conquered and thrown down to the lowest level of misery. And the fanatics and warriors of Islam will retain their power for a long time. However, not only Europe will be affected but ultimately all the countries and peoples of the Earth, as the great horror expands to a war that will encompass the entire world.

After the turn of the millennium, the papacy will exist only a short period. Pope John Paul II is the third from last in this position. After him, only one additional pontificate will follow. Then a Pontifex Maximus follows who will be known as Petrus Romanus. Under his religious rule, the end of the Catholic Church will come, a total collapse becoming inevitable. That will be the beginning of the worst catastrophe that will ever have befallen the human beings and the Earth. Many Catholic clerics, priests, bishops, cardinals and many others will be killed and their blood will flow in streams. But also the reformed version of Christianity will become just as infinitely small, as does Catholicism."

Destruction in North America

"Far in the West, it will be different; the United States of America will be a country of total destruction. The cause for this will be manifold. With her global conflicts which are continuously instigated by her and which will continue far into the future, America is creating enormous hatred against her, worldwide, in many countries. As a result, America will experience enormous catastrophes which will reach proportions barely imaginable to people of Earth. The destruction of the WTC, i.e., the World Trade Center, by terrorists will only be the beginning.

Yet all the apocalyptic events will not only be brought about due to the use of unbelievably deadly and destructive weapons—such as chemical, laser and others—and by cloned murder machines; but in addition to this, the Earth and nature, maltreated to the deepest depths by the irresponsible human beings of Earth, will rise up and cause destruction and bring death onto the Earth. Enormous firestorms and gigantic hurricanes will sweep over the USA and bring devastation, destruction and annihilation, as this from time immemorial never before will have happened [sic].

Not only will America, but also all other Western industrial countries which still live at the beginning of the new millennium in the delusion that they could dominate and rule over underdeveloped nations, i.e., Third World countries, will not only soon lose influence over these but must defend themselves against them.

According to the prophecies of Henoch, the truth about industrialised countries is that they only seem to appear to be true civilisations, but in fact they are not; because more and more, at the end of the 20th century and at the beginning of the third millennium, they will disregard all true love, true freedom and true wisdom as well as true peace along with all values of humaneness and all values of men's and women's true being.

But not even all the terrible happenings will hinder the USA in continuing to proceed with her actions against all countries. Even when the North American continent will be stricken by the most terrible catastrophe which has ever been recorded, evil military powers will wreak havoc with computerised and nuclear, biological and chemical weapons, whereby it will also happen that computerised weapons become independent and cannot be controlled any longer by human beings. Overall, this is the most important part of Henoch's prophecies."

mikeInAZ
02-19-2008, 12:08 AM
anyone watching this documentary "Inside the Viet Nam War" on National Geographic channel? I had no idea how pissed the troops were about Johnson's decision to scale back and pull out. Any vets on this forum? Seems like this is McCain's sentiment toward the Iraq war.

Give me liberty
02-19-2008, 01:04 AM
I was hoping Switzerland might be a sanctuary for me during the dark days of a McLame presidency, but I fear you're right.

I don't think any place on Earth is safe with McInsane as commander-in-chief.

Dont you know that Switzerland holds the most money of the whole world :rolleyes:
Thats where your money goes, well at least if you live in EU.

If Switzerland Falls Eu falls.

Opps i said to much here :p

Captain America
02-19-2008, 01:23 AM
If Paul is not elected we will have many troops in many countrys. Waging in old and new wars. Read what they have said. They all support war in one way or another. Invading and continuting the empire. This is not in any way the Christian view or Nature's God way to wage war. The empire will fall one way or another. Let us hope the number of lives is small, and liberty is not suppressed.

Ladiliberty
02-19-2008, 01:36 AM
The Middle East is the CFR target...Once we suck germany and china in then the rulers that be can open those detainment camps of article 51 patriot act...:(
NWO 2012:eek:

raiha
02-19-2008, 03:14 AM
Sunnyside Hospital (home for people with Oldtimer's Disease) :D

drdamwi
02-19-2008, 07:17 AM
In order to get those manufacturing jobs back, like he promised in Michigan, we will have no option but to INVADE MEXICO and annex it to the US. Maybe Ontario as well. Then we can set off to conquer Japan, Korea, and Vietnam so that we can have all the great technology. Oil, and the Middle East, is overrated. :rolleyes:

kimo
02-19-2008, 07:21 AM
It almost gets exiting.With poll and everything..
How about poll, who gets first drafted?? They do have already pretty funny ideas in UK with some schools. Don`t believe me -> search..I only have to say, kids, soon, stay away from Brooklyn, Queens schools..
How about congress bill to make a national referendum, which country should be invaded next, so atleast administration will have an excuse " folks, you vote for it self"..
..no wonder this forum going down.

dougkeenan
02-19-2008, 08:38 AM
High tide ... attack!