PDA

View Full Version : 191?

billjarrett
02-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Not to be a downer, but has anyone noticed the amount of people on this forum going consistently down? Today is the first day I don't think I've seen it break 200 by lunchtime.

Now for the optimistic part, what can WE do to turn it around? I'm sure if Ron Paul had some VERY exciting announcement we would see the numbers spike back up like they did right after the march announcement. We've got the current delegate counts working against us, of course, but we really need an adrenaline shot in the movement. Unfortunately, this type of this isn't my strong suit. Any ideas what we can do?

Edit: Right after I posted this, Grassroots central popped up to 208.. So I guess I stand corrected on the breaking 200. We still need to up the tempo though.

Cleaner44
02-15-2008, 11:27 AM
I guess for some people fredom is a fad.

JoshLowry
02-15-2008, 11:29 AM
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."

- Samuel Adams

We've got the irate and minority part down. Time will tell about the tireless part.

slamhead
02-15-2008, 11:32 AM
We all worked hard. People deserve a break now and again. Also consider it is a 4 day weekend and many are out with their families were they should be.

ShowMeLiberty
02-15-2008, 11:32 AM
I, for one, am trying to spend a bit less time here lately. I got so addicted to reading every single thing I found here that I got way behind in my work. Now I have some serious catching up to do - eeek!

Speaking of which.... gotta get back to it - catch you all later! :)

billjarrett
02-15-2008, 11:35 AM
We all worked hard. People deserve a break now and again. Also consider it is a 4 day weekend and many are out with their families were they should be.

It's a four day weekend? That would explain why my commute to work rocked this morning. Usually takes an hour, only took 40 minutes today. Was wondering what was up.

We get very few holidays where I work.

JK/SEA
02-15-2008, 12:21 PM
Hate to say this, but this country will have to hit rock bottom before the masses finally wake up...

i'm wide awake and ready to rumble.

RollOn2day
02-15-2008, 12:38 PM
Noticed the decline...but expected it after the announcement of cutting back the National Campaign.

Grassroots is still trying to wrap its head around the events of the last 10 days.

acptulsa
02-15-2008, 12:42 PM
I, for one, have been AWOL for a couple of days because there are two nasty bugs making the rounds in the midsection of the nation and I happened to have both at the same time.

Nonetheless, even the most stalwart troops need a little breathing space from time to time. And in between Super Tuesday and the runup to Ohio and Texas really isn't a bad time to take one.