PDA

View Full Version : Georgia's 7th Congressional District.

usmc4paul
02-15-2008, 10:25 AM
This district is dominated by Republicans. That means if our RPR candidate Jason Thompson (www.votejasonthompson.us) wins in the primay on July 15th, we can take this district.

However, John Linder the incumbant, despite being disliked by many because of his drift away from small government, is still supported by some passionate Fair Tax people.

To win, we will need a good advertising campaign. Several of the local papers allow for articles to written when half or quarter page ads are purchased. We believe this is a great way to get out and advertise . This will also serve the purpose of spreading the message of the return to the Constitution and of Dr. Paul and our Revolution.

Please consider making a small donation to be used solely for this advertising campaign or donate directly on the website. We also thank those who have donated to the campaign in the past.

http://votejasonthompson.chipin.com/advertising-fund....

Also here is a message from our candidate.

Hello,

My name is Jason Thompson, and I am a Republican running for Congress in Georgia’s 7th Congressional District. I have been a steady worker in the Ron Paul campaign, and I think you’ll find I share many of his small government ideals.

My background is pretty simple. I am a Social Studies Teacher who has served our country in the United States Marine Corps. My Social Studies background gives me an understanding of the working of our government and the makeup of our Constitution. As a Marine I took a direct oath to defend that Constitution.

I am asking for your support in this upcoming election season.

Many might worry over not voting for John Linder, the incumbent. However, in our district the Republican candidate is assured a victory. That being the case, it is my belief that we need a Republican Candidate who will stand up for the small government, and fiscally conservative ideals that our party seems to have lost.

John Linder has proven he is not that person.

He has followed the Republican Party and has voted for many of the social programs that have driven up the domestic spending in our country the last few years (NCLB being the most prominent one, being he was a co-sponsor and still proudly defends the program).

It is time for a new direction for the Republican Party. That direction is: a return to the principles of small government, low taxes, and more personal freedom that we have always stood for.

Help me lead the party in that direction.

Please, visit my website at www.votejasonthompson.us

Sign in, volunteer, and donate.

Thank you,

Jason Thompson

bucfish
02-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Bump

usmc4paul
02-22-2008, 12:30 PM
thank you for the bump

Yom
02-25-2008, 02:27 AM
Gonna be tough.

usmc4paul
02-25-2008, 07:54 AM
The biggest struggle right now is name recognition.

We have a plan to get over this, it'll just take a lot of leg work. (we are willing to do that)

However, the district is ready for a change. I can't begin to tell you about the positive response from Republican "insiders" at the meetings. It can be done, but it will take work, luckily we are willing to work.

thank you to those who are supporting.