PDA

View Full Version : Special Announcement from campaign HQ *Be A Ron Paul Delegate in Missouri*

dkim68
02-15-2008, 09:28 AM
Special Announcement from campaign HQ

*Be A Ron Paul Delegate in Missouri*

If you support Ron, the best way is to become a delegate at your Republican convention. This is how we earn delegates to the National Convention.

Please sign up below and you will find an option to contact HQ on how to become a delegate. We need you.

https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/delegatesignup.php

Roxi
02-15-2008, 09:49 AM
if you need help also let me know.... main objective: GET AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO SHOW UP!!!

caucuses are march 15

GET ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!!

billjarrett
02-15-2008, 01:43 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think I know anyone in any of those states to call and tell to get off their couch.

Any other way I can help though, let me know. We're done with our primary and our system doesn't really allow us to become a delegate this late in the game here.

RickNHouston
02-15-2008, 10:11 PM
I've always heard it said that "it's more about the journey than it is about the destination". I would like to initiate an idea here of organizing non-stop, slow roll motorcade caravans originating on the West Coast, South Florida and Maine, utilizing the Interstate Hwy Corridors with all of them destined, timed and coordinated, by a central command center using GPS, cell phone and text msg and wireless internet, for a timed & staggered convergance on the Washington D.C. & surrounding four state area within 72 hrs of the schedule for the "Ron Paul Rally March for Liberty". Each motorcade would be fed by it's own "media driven inertia" As each motorcade proceeds east, city to city, county to county, state to state it will generate it's own life. Hundreds, thousands maybe even hundreds of thousands of vehicles of every shape, size, make, model & color. Cars, p/u trucks, big rigs, campers, RV's, motor cycles, emergency vehicles, tow trucks, you name it! Some will sign up for the whole trip, for those who can't afford to do that might only fall in for the trip across their county, state or whatever. Everyone, regardless of their socio-economic status, ability or position in life can participate to whatever extent they wish and still be a part of the "Next Moment in Ron Paul History" phenomenon. Picture this in your mind, I-8 East from San Diego, I-10 & I-40 east from LA, I-80 east from San Francisco, I-84 east from Portland, & I-90 east from Seattle ... I-95 up from Miami, I-75 up from Tampa ... I-95 down from Maine and every connection in between, each with their very own "Liberty Motorcade". With todays technology of GPS, cell phones, text msg'ing and wireless internet at our disposal this event truly has the potential of making historical in enormous proportions. Somewhere around the middle of May each and every taxpayer in America will be gettin a $ 500.00"hot check" from our "good friend G Dubya", which he has so graciously borrowed from his good friends in China! What better way could anyone come up with to thank him than to spend it, with him and his band of outlaw brothers watching, on bringing the world's focus on the man that he and the other Republicans hate the most, Our next President, Dr. Ron Paul!? would be interested in a debate along these lines ... however, I you can't offer positive feedback then please don't troll. Thnks