PDA

View Full Version : Stop Watching Fox.

DeanToPaulIn4Years
02-15-2008, 08:29 AM
There's no longer a viable reason to watch any of these cable news shows, nightly news shows or ANY of the establishment media whores. It used to be worthwhile to "know the enemy", but everyone (finally) knows now that Fox is a joke so there's no need to watch just to catch them doing what we all know they do.

DON'T WATCH. EVER. You can get all of your news from the internet.

DON'T LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH, EVER. Rush Limbaugh is no better than any other warmongering Republican hypocrite. And he's also a DRUG ADDICT who sent his cleaning lady to Wendy's to score his drugs. ACCEPT responsibility for the bad decisions you've made in the past and repent.

Don't listen to Neal Boortz, don't listen to Hannity, don't listen to the establishment nitwits. By all means, call and disrupt their shitty shows as much as possible without ever mentioning Paul's name. Just call up and tell them how stupid their supporters are and how embarrassed you are that you ever took them seriously.

DO listen to Mike Church and support him by buying some of his stuff. Focus like a laser on the people who have stood up for Paul and stood up for integrity and principle.

If you end up forgiving Fox and deciding that "at least they're not Democrats" you'll help allow the same crap to continue for another generation. To anyone who understands what the country is about, understands our Democratic process, believes in an informed electorate and peaceful, open government of the people, what they've done is unforgivable.

I look forward to the March on Washington, because it really feels like FINALLY it's OBVIOUS ENOUGH to enough people that something may really come of this energy.

Thx!

nayjevin
02-15-2008, 08:45 AM
dugg

TC95
02-15-2008, 10:00 AM
It's been at least a few weeks since I stopped watching Fox and all the other media whores, with the exception of listening to Rush a couple times recently to see how he was dealing with Mitt dropping out, but I just can't listen to him anymore for any reason whatsoever because he sickens me.

I feel much healthier now since I've given up on the MSM. Stop watching Fox. Stop listening to Rush. Quit MSM. Do it for your sanity. Do it for your health. :)

Roxi
02-15-2008, 10:23 AM
every single person on this forums SHOULD have boycotted Fox and Cnn a LONG TIME AGO

SimpleName
02-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Boycotted Fox News for about 4 months now while CNN and MSNBC a little before their last debates (stopped watching MSNBC months ago anyway). I also have tried greatly to avoid any products their parent companies run. My viewing has no effect on ratings, but it is a 'fun' experiment and you can avoid subliminal brainwashing by their advertisers. lol. It has sent me into great research and interest in breakdown of control in this country. I've even started putting together parent/subsidiary listings. Some success. Sticking to Viacom (still weary of them) and Discovery channels is a bit difficult for a former Tv lover. lol

Johnny Crab
02-15-2008, 10:08 PM
I glance at the mass brainwasher about a minute or two per week.
Internet news is a LOT more efficient, quieter, and has less of the "shove products down my throat" feel to it.

Then there's this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/Johnny_Crab/TV.jpg