PDA

View Full Version : New Mass Media Announcement

Geronimo
02-15-2008, 06:01 AM
I posted this in the News About the Official Campaign last night, but I meant to post in in this section instead.

From http://www.paulunteer.com/uncategorized/new-ron-paul-mass-media-announcement/

New Ron Paul Mass Media Announcement
Thursday, February 14th, 2008

The ball is finally rolling.

An individual donor is stepping to the plate and committing to run $1 million per month of Ron Paul TV, Radio, Web, Infomercial, Print, Mail, Billboard and Vehicle Ads.

What can you do?

Network the web and find amatuer Ron Paul videos that look professional.

If you have videographer skills put something together.

Don’t forget the upcoming March on Washington. We will promote it in every medium.

The catch is the video cannot contain cable or network footage from organizations like CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS etc.

We have a professional advertising group who will buy air time, produce commercials and integrate all of the various media.

They will also burn DVD’s of Ron Paul material to mass mail along with literature.

The project will drive traffic to the thousands of YouTube videos and the official campaign site.

This is not affiliated with any other project.

You cannot donate money to it because it will be done by one individual.

However you can produce ‘money bomb’ concepts that will be aired on national TV.

The first ads will run in March and go right through to November.

I am confident that with a sustained campaign we will change the minds and hearts of many GOP delegates who have already put their support behind McCain and Huckabee.

The September Convention is going to be a shocker.

Send your ideas, audio/video links and ad copy pdf’s to America_Freedom@comcast.net

Videos should be 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes and 10 minute segments for different applications to infomercial, Web and TV commercial length.

Most importantly — put your head down, ignore the MSM and focus on September. We have seven months to get the job done. We will prevail. We must prevail.

Thank you.

I won't be able to answer any questions. So please direct y our questions to America_Freedom@comcast.net

Airborn
02-15-2008, 06:06 AM
I posted this yesterday morning, and there has also been 3 other threads on this since, just letting you know

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 06:11 AM
but is this like the "billionaire"

is it confirmed... i.e. can I call this person and see a portfolio, or are they famous and willing to post here, etc?

do they have private security? :D

Geronimo
02-15-2008, 06:13 AM
but is this like the "billionaire"

is it confirmed... i.e. can I call this person and see a portfolio, or are they famous and willing to post here, etc?

do they have private security? :D

I won't be able to answer any questions. So please direct your questions to America_Freedom@comcast.net

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 06:15 AM
yea, I got that, but emailing a random address that could be anyone doesn't help, nor does it make me feel comfortable for my email address to be in the hands of someone I do not know.

LEK
02-15-2008, 08:00 AM
Ron Paul TV, Radio, Web, Infomercial, Print, Mail, Billboard and Vehicle Ads.

Question: nothing on cable, is that a correct assumption?

GravelKucinichPaulNader
02-15-2008, 04:34 PM
barack obama mike huckabee vs machine

huckabee obama:
we understand your disgust.
subversion of democracy.

know this:
gravel kucinich paul nader
will fight any ticket
with clinton or mccain on it.

your eyes & ears are open...

Mike Gravel Dennis Kucinich Dr Ron Paul Ralph Nader
united by truth elicit fear smear blacklist.

Too many lies,
democracy rising democracy now.
Rage against the machine.

Honesty compassion intelligence guts.

No more extortion blackmail bribery division.
Divided we fall.

pacelli
02-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Somebody in that link also posted this, saying that ads would begin running around March 15:

Daddy Warbucks Said:

RE: New Mass Media Announcement

I want to thank all who contacted me with materials, offers of professional services and guidance.
There really is a global Ron Paul movement. I was amazed. Didn’t sleep for 40 hours - emailing and conferencing with folks in Austrailia, New Zealand, Panama UK, Germany and Canada — alot of Canada!
I even met a guy right up the road from me in Pittsburgh who owns a digital service business.

We have a ton of video and ad copy that we can use. It would have taken me weeks to find all of this stuff.

Here is an amazing point: Out of hundreds of pieces, I only saw 3 or 4 duplicates. That Amazed the hell out of me. It wasn’t humanly organized - but hardly a minute was wasted.

Just know there is a force that we cannot imagine out there pulling for Ron Paul and us.

Approximately March 15th ads will begin running. I know you will be proud because I’ve seen so much of what is in the pipeline.

Here is what I ask of you. Recall June 2007. We were new and fresh. We were hopeful and on fire. We were fun to be around. We lifted Ron Paul. And we reached out to those who had never heard of him with enthusiasm and friendliness.
Go Back.
Go Back to that place.
Be friendly and trust that the 2 or 3 or 5 or 10 people you speak to in a week or a month will catch on fire just like you did.

Ignore anyone who says Ron Paul can’t win.

The TV coverage is critical - but you and your enthusiasm are irreplaceable.