PDA

View Full Version : Don't kill me for spreading rumors!!! But...

dblee
02-15-2008, 05:01 AM
I was just forwarded this link by my meetup.

http://www.paulunteer.com/uncategorized/new-ron-paul-mass-media-announcement/

any idea what it means? has anyone heard about this? is this the billionaire??

Kludge
02-15-2008, 05:02 AM
Generally, a person capable of earning a billion dollars would have realized he should have helped out prior to Super Tuesday.

Fields
02-15-2008, 05:05 AM
Generally, a person capable of earning a billion dollars would have realized he should have helped out prior to Super Tuesday.

Priceless.

Fields
02-15-2008, 05:06 AM
Best comment on the article:

"No author to the post?

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

dblee
02-15-2008, 05:10 AM
dunno if anyone cares enough, but maybe try emailing the dude and see what you can dig up. i'm just passing info along.

nodope0695
02-15-2008, 05:37 AM
dunno if anyone cares enough, but maybe try emailing the dude and see what you can dig up. i'm just passing info along.

I DID email him, and he responded within 10 minutes. He seems legit. He even gave me his name and phone number (which I won't devulge here without permission). I say we give him the benifit of the doubt. He's not asking for money - all he's asking for are movies that look professional, or for us to make our own, and then to send them to him.

I don't smell a scam here. I understand the skeptisism, hell that's why I emailed him, so I could feel it out a little bit.

Like I said, he seems legit so far, lets give him the benifit of the doubt for now.:cool:

ButchHowdy
02-15-2008, 06:32 AM
He responded to my e-mail as well. We need as many 'Pissed-off-Folks-With-Money' as we can get.

Join The Paul Side
02-15-2008, 06:46 AM

Exactly. There is no billionaire. Otherwise he would have helped out when we needed it most, before Super Tuesday. May the guy who started this rumor forever step in dog poo. :cool:

Myerz
02-15-2008, 07:02 AM
You would think the people a good amount of money would be the ones most pissed off....seeing how thier money isn't worth as much as it was yersterday. :)

wv@SC
02-15-2008, 07:09 AM
Maybe the rich guy was a Romney/Anti-McCain supporter, but since Romney endorsed McCain yesterday, he's so hacked off because he hates McCain that he is turning to support the last and only conservative in the race!

Just a thought...I'm not getting my hopes too high until we see something more substantial.

NinjaPirate
02-15-2008, 07:14 AM
I'll believe it when I see it...and even then I'll still need more convining.

RageAgainstDC
02-15-2008, 07:15 AM
Don't fall for it twice. Seriously.